I want to become a DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geeze, can't we get one thread in here that doesn't become MD vs DO. I mean c'mon the OP was just seeking advice on how to start the application process.

Let's talk about something more productive....like how is everyone spending this glorious 3 day weekend! :thumbup:
That's what I'm saying!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Judging by this comment:

I'm guessing that it's towards the lower end of the scale.

Now now drop kick,
don't be a douche. I'd hate to have to hunt you down and beat your a$$ again.

dkmsucksoz0.jpg

:D

How long did it take you to draw that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Photoshop + Magic Wand Tool = Very Quick

Can you make me one?

I want Dr. Riviera's face with a triumphant expression on it on Still's body, but looking at a dildo instead of a femur.

Here's the bet, If DKM does not get into a US Allo school, he has to make that his avatar for his 1st year of med school. If he does get in ( which is unlikely because he spends too much time on SDN). Dr. Riviera has to sport an Avatar created by DKM (and Im sure he will be creative with it).

Nice......strong work Nick.

DKM, just b/c you can’t imagine why an “MD-worthy” candidate would chose a DO program doesn’t mean such a scenario is an impossibility.

There is a professor of anatomy at Idaho State who has dedicated his career to proving Bigfoot exists.....nothing surprises me.

Northerner said:
Arguing that a 28 is basically equivalent to a 32 is not an effective way to argue for DO school strength. You're hurting your cause.

As much as it turns my stomach, I have to agree with you on this. DoctorMom may never speak to me again. :laugh:

I know this sounds crazy, but maybe some students chose DO because they wanted to learn OMM. Of course I know that these students are in the minority of the total, so don't bother pointing that out.

:thumbup: There are people- also in the minority- who think aliens dicked with human evolution.

You are consistently a condescending dick.
At least I offer consistency......unlike some (most?) of you for whom I could, if I cared enough to go back and find where you've made similar comments to me prior to receiving your DO acceptances.

There are real differences-try a whole class (OMM) on touching, moving, and palpating patients.

OK, so you basically have the same schooling as a chiropractor at best (or maybe a glorified massage therapist at worst) in addition to being an MD. I'm not saying DOs are any less than their MD counterparts....I'm just saying that there are few differences that actually are applied to managing patient complaints in the real world (I've worked with probably at least a dozen DOs and I've never seen them any of them use it unless implicitly requested to do so) and that people need to be more honest for why they decided to pursue DO education.

Here's the bet, If DKM does not get into a US Allo school, he has to make that his avatar for his 1st year of med school. If he does get in ( which is unlikely because he spends too much time on SDN). Dr. Riviera has to sport an Avatar created by DKM (and Im sure he will be creative with it).
:laugh: I wouldn't dare subject that Nick to that.....I have too much respect for him. :laugh:

Oh geeze, can't we get one thread in here that doesn't become MD vs DO. I mean c'mon the OP was just seeking advice on how to start the application process.

Let's talk about something more productive....like how is everyone spending this glorious 3 day weekend! :thumbup:

3 day weekend, have i missed something? do i get presidents day off!? son of a...

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry all, my intention was not to hijack this thread. So, ignore this if you must, but I feel it necessary to clarify my point. All I was saying is that it gets frustrating when people consistently assume future DOs picked Osteopathic schools b/c they couldn't cut it anywhere else. This may be true for some (maybe even a majority), but surely not all DO students.

DKM, just b/c you can't imagine why an "MD-worthy" candidate would chose a DO program doesn't mean such a scenario is an impossibility.

I'm very secure in my choice. I just don't appreciate individuals making unfounded assumptions regarding the motivation of others. For all any of you know, the OP's MCAT could be higher than any of ours.

Sorry, I know we've been over this a million times........

It's not an impossibility, but how often does this happen? Not impossible, but not as probable either. Often times, the 3.7 and 30+ MCATers will go allo unless there are other aspects that may hinder them from attending an allo school ... location could be one, tuition (esp. if they live in a state where their DO school may be cheaper than an OOS allo school of acceptance), family, etc. could all be reasons to go DO. However, I honestly do not believe that a strong belief in OMM is a valid reason to reject allo schools just to attend an osteo school and end up having to jump through several hoops along the way to be able to get into a competitive residency program. OMM just isn't worth it, especially when the majority of the DO's don't even end up doing OMM ... However, MDs and DOs are equivalent in the healthcare world, but the methods required to reach that status of a fully-fledged physician is much more difficult going the DO path (unless you wish to become a PCP ...)

For the record, I did very well on my MCAT, and the average stats at MSUCOM are 3.57 and 28 mcat... Pretty comparable to a lot of allo schools.

Sure, it's also one of the most "prestigious" DO schools, along with PCOM. Those stats are also pretty comparable to middle of the road allo schools. I know that in my state school, I'd need a 3.7 and atleast a 28-30 to get in ...

Arguing that a 28 is basically equivalent to a 32 is not an effective way to argue for DO school strength. You're hurting your cause.

:laugh::smuggrin:

I must also agree with this post. DocMom can hate me all she wants ;)

24 and 28 -- there's a huge difference. One will get you considered for allo schools, and the other is the average score of accepted students for a good number of DO schools ...

28 and 32, well, we know the differences there ... middle of the road MD schools (or top DO schools) with a 28 ... and the upper-tier MD schools with the 32 ...

That comparison of 24 and 28 not being all that different shows that the poster is grately misinformed, and possibly disillusioned ...

This thread is another example of why everything turns into a bitch-fest: disillusioned pre-osteo students who attempt to gain some sort of superiority over pre-allo students due to this so-called "holistic philosophy" that is "only adopted" by said osteo schools ... not true. In addition, OMM does not give DO preference, nor superiority, over MD students. It is the end-result that will determine this ... hopefully when you all matriculate into your respective schools, you all will attempt to better yourselves in an attempt to out-do the MD students ...

:laugh::smuggrin:

I must also agree with this post. DocMom can hate me all she wants ;)

24 and 28 -- there's a huge difference. One will get you considered for allo schools, and the other is the average score of accepted students for a good number of DO schools ...

28 and 32, well, we know the differences there ... middle of the road MD schools (or top DO schools) with a 28 ... and the upper-tier MD schools with the 32 ...

That comparison of 24 and 28 not being all that different shows that the poster is grately misinformed ...

LOL! That's it!!! I am not talking to either one of you anymore!!!:smuggrin:

Actually, taking the whole MD vs DO issue out of it and looking just at the MCAT score, I will agree that 28 and 32 are very different. Each point on the MCAT carries a lot of weight. Because it is a scaled score that is converted from your raw score, every point is actually equivalent to several points. ( I am not sure of the actual conversion though.) BUT...that is ALL that I am agreeing with.:rolleyes: :smuggrin: :laugh:

And concerning the MCAT thing, is there really a huge difference between 28 and 32?

Yes, based on the most recent scores. With a 32, only 12.8% of total test takers scored higher than you. With a 28, 31.6% scored higher than you. That's a pretty big difference.

And is there that big of a difference between a 24 and a 28?

Ummm...with a 24, you scored better than only 38.7% of total test takers. Yet the mean score is a 25.1. MCAT scores do not determine how good of a doctor you will be, but there is a big difference in every point you get. One point may well determine whether or not you get into any given school.

LOL! That's it!!! I am not talking to either one of you anymore!!!:smuggrin:

Actually, taking the whole MD vs DO issue out of it and looking just at the MCAT score, I will agree that 28 and 32 are very different. Each point on the MCAT carries a lot of weight. Because it is a scaled score that is converted from your raw score, every point is actually equivalent to several points. ( I am not sure of the actual conversion though.) BUT...that is ALL that I am agreeing with.:rolleyes: :smuggrin: :laugh:

Go ahead and completely read my post you commented on ;)

sorry DocMom, but it had to be done :smuggrin:

Honestly I think the strength of the venom spewed in the direction of the dissenting parties (myself and here soon Inviz) speaks volumes towards the true dedication to the cause of most of those involved to the claims they have made. If you went over to preallo and openly stated the only reason they are going the MD route is because they are all elitist pigs, I doubt you would get a very strong response.....because most of them are not (there are some, but not all). You question someone's motivations for going DO and suddenly the **** hits the fan because of the indignation that results. Most people don't get verbally abusive or spiteful when you say something about their motivations unless you hit close to home. What's that saying? Ah yes.....the truth hurts.

:laugh: OK. It is too late for this. LOL! I am almost two hours past my bed time.:sleep: :smuggrin:

Everyone behave! Night!:love: :sleep:

Honestly I think the strength of the venom spewed in the direction of the dissenting parties (myself and here soon Inviz) speaks volumes towards the true dedication to the cause of most of those involved to the claims they have made. If you went over to preallo and openly stated the only reason they are going the MD route is because they are all elitist pigs, I doubt you would get a very strong response.....because most of them are not (there are some, but not all). You question someone's motivations for going DO and suddenly the **** hits the fan because of the indignation that results. Most people don't get verbally abusive or spiteful when you say something about their motivations unless you hit close to home. What's that saying? Ah yes.....the truth hurts.

Don't worry, every post I make ends up into a little bitch-fest. It's because it does strike deep into their hearts, the truth that they can't handle. If they were all man enough to admit their said statistical flaws in their applications as the reason for going DO, then I highly doubt they'd meddle in the ongoing bitch-fest. However, unlike myself, many pre-osteos are disillusioned and aren't man enough. I am man enough to admit that my MCAT is one of several reasons for my pursuit into DO -- mainly because I wished to stay in the US and not deal with the crap foreign med schoolers have to deal with, rather than going to Europe for an MD, despite the fact that it may provide better opportunities. Yes, the "philosophy" is cool and all, but it definitely is not anything superior to MD. The medical philosophies are the same: to serve society by treating patients and potentially saving lives.

I am man enough to admit that my MCAT is one of several reasons for my pursuit into DO.

I'm man enough to admit that I've seriously considered going to Ireland for med school a better option than going the DO route. Then I decided that I'd rather deal with the osteopathic bull**** rather than be an foreign trained doc. (already being the owner of waders helped in this decision)

I'm man enough to admit that I've seriously considered going to Ireland for med school a better option than going the DO route. Then I decided that I'd rather deal with the osteopathic bull**** rather than be an foreign trained doc. (already being the owner of waders helped in this decision)

Pretty much describes me, except I'd go to the UK or Poland :laugh:

Don't worry, every post I make ends up into a little bitch-fest. It's because it does strike deep into their hearts, the truth that they can't handle. If they were all man enough to admit their said statistical flaws in their applications as the reason for going DO, then I highly doubt they'd meddle in the ongoing bitch-fest. However, unlike myself, many pre-osteos are disillusioned and aren't man enough. I am man enough to admit that my MCAT is one of several reasons for my pursuit into DO. Yes, the "philosophy" is cool and all, but it definitely is not anything superior to MD. The medical philosophies are the same: to serve society by treating patients and potentially saving lives.

Like several of my colleagues, I cracked the 30 mark on my MCAT and applied only DO specifically to gain the extra skill of OMM. Maybe this is hard to understand, but people have different goals, and for me the DO skill set best fit who I am and where I want to go in medicine.

Making blanket generalizations proves nothing but a poster's lack of maturity.

dkm and inviz....for all the time you guys spend posting around here...its surprising to see how "bad" of a situation you seem think a DO school would put you in....while it may be somewhat less then ideal for you personally.....its interesting how bleak of a situation you think it is....

I am man enough to admit that my MCAT is one of several reasons for my pursuit into DO. Yes, the "philosophy" is cool and all, but it definitely is not anything superior to MD. The medical philosophies are the same: to serve society by treating patients and potentially saving lives.

No dillusion here at all; at least not to my knowledge. I am fully aware of my so-called "statistical flaws." I don't think they mean much in terms of the kind of doctor I'm going to become, so I don't really see them as "flaws." It just is what it is, and how you interpret my numbers depends on your reference point. Yet, I am fairly aware of the implications of my numbers in terms of the admissions process, both allopathic and osteopathic; I've done the extensive leg-work, and I make no attempt to hide my statistical profile and my choices.

On the other hand, as I said in one of my prior posts on another thread, I'm looking for programs that fit me best and will allow me to practice medicine to the best standard I can, given where I am now. This naturally includes my interests, abilities, the sum of knowledge and experiences, and my numbers. It just so happens that the form that I align best with is DO; I think that DO schools would like me, too. It's a good match. I don't see the problem at all. I think it's a mutually beneficial situation.

I generally don't believe in holding onto forms, and I don't see the benefit in placing a Vulcan death grip onto a given style. I'm of the mind that once you crystallize yourself, you lose the capacity to learn and grow. Yes, absolutely, align with the form that fits you best; but keep your mind open and don't let styles and tradition limit you. If Andrew Still didn't have an open mind and wasn't able to look beyond his traditional training, would he have been able to generate what people generally refer to as the "osteopathic approach?" Doubtful. Pick up and absorb what is useful and let go of the rest. I like OMM, and I'm primary care oriented to begin with. I am also a former yoga teacher, wellness coach, have lots of experience in somatic psychology, and my numbers are the way they are. I want to attend a school that will help me develop my strengths and interests, and I obviously want to attend ones that will want me, too. We can't reduce everything to the MCAT alone.

Like several of my colleagues, I cracked the 30 mark on my MCAT and applied only DO specifically to gain the extra skill of OMM. Maybe this is hard to understand, but people have different goals, and for me the DO skill set best fit who I am and where I want to go in medicine.

Okay, so you are telling me that you will boot the trend and use OMM on every patient you see? Have fun attempting to bill for it. That is one of several reasons DO's don't use it. That, and it is time consuming and considered "worthless." What other different skill-set does being a DO provide that being an MD doesn't provide?? Exactly, nothing.

dkm and inviz....for all the time you guys spend posting around here...its surprising to see how "bad" of a situation you seem think a DO school would put you in....while it may be somewhat less then ideal for you personally.....its interesting how bleak of a situation you think it is....
It's not necessarily a bleak situation.....I just think there is a lot of BS that people tend to delude themselves into believing about DO programs with "I'm doing this because I love the philosophy!" being near the top of the list......yeah and that 3.2/28 had NOTHING to do with that decision......riiiiiight.

Definitely not bleak, never posted that. The end-results can be the same, it all depends on the individual. However, getting to that end-result is definitely much harder than it is if one were an MD. Just don't go posting that OMM is the ONLY reason you wished to go DO. That is bullsh*t.

That, and it is time consuming and considered "worthless."

Outside of musculoskelatal complaints, pretty much.

No dillusion here at all; at least not to my knowledge. I am fully aware of my so-called "statistical flaws." I don't think they mean much in terms of the kind of doctor I'm going to become, so I don't really see them as "flaws." It just is what it is, and how you interpret my numbers depends on your reference point. Yet, I am fairly aware of the implications of my numbers in terms of the admissions process, both allopathic and osteopathic; I've done the extensive leg-work, and I make no attempt to hide my statistical profile and my choices.

On the other hand, as I said in one of my prior posts on another thread, I'm looking for programs that fit me best and will allow me to practice medicine to the best standard I can, given where I am now. This naturally includes my interests, abilities, the sum of knowledge and experiences, and my numbers. It just so happens that the form that I align best with is DO; I think that DO schools would like me, too. It's a good match. I don't see the problem at all. I think it's a mutually beneficial situation.

I generally don't believe in holding onto forms, and I don't see the benefit in placing a Vulcan death grip onto a given style. I'm of the mind that once you crystallize yourself, you lose the capacity to learn and grow. Yes, absolutely, align with the form that fits you best; but keep your mind open and don't let styles and tradition limit you. If Andrew Still didn't have an open mind and wasn't able to look beyond his traditional training, would he have been able to generate people generally refer to as the "osteopathic approach?" Doubtful. Pick up and absorb what is useful and let go of the rest. I like OMM, and I'm primary care oriented to begin with. I am also a former yoga teacher, wellness coach, have lots of experience in somatic psychology, and my numbers are the way they are. I want to attend a school that will help me develop my strengths and interests, and I obviously want to attend ones that will want me, too. We can't reduce everything to the MCAT alone.

However, since when do DOs even fully abide by AT Still's view of osteopathy in its purity? They don't. They often attempt to ridicule the only thing that sets it apart from MDs: OMM. DOs are progressively attempting to cover up the distinctions and attempting to become more like their MD counterparts, and the other skill-sets being different is bullsh*t. The skill-sets are the same. As posted in other threads, there are DOs that even write "MD" after their signatures in a Rx form and cover it up by stating that they pursued an allo residency ...

Okay, so you are telling me that you will boot the trend and use OMM on every patient you see? Have fun attempting to bill for it. That is one of several reasons DO's don't use it. That, and it is time consuming and considered "worthless." What other different skill-set does being a DO provide that being an MD doesn't provide?? Exactly, nothing.

dude...come on now.... of course outside of primary care, PM&R and sports med (which btw are huge w/ DO's) its not gonna be used much.... and its only used when necessary on a msk complaint... another part of the many not using it is that if you don't practice it somewhat regularly you are not going to be good at it....and some people were never good at it and/or never took it seriously enough in school to be good at it..its not like looking up the dose for a med you haven't scripted for in a while....

about the billing...I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but the docs where I'm from (long island) and around here in philly get paid very well for it....also another important part about being good at OMM is being efficient enough to be able to do a proper treatment in a reasonable amt of time....not something you can do w/o practice...

I hope you enjoyed my rambling post...filled....w/.....stupid dots for...grammer....im in the middle of studying....

If Andrew Still didn't have an open mind and wasn't able to look beyond his traditional training, would he have been able to generate people generally refer to as the "osteopathic approach?"

Let me edit that a little......"If Andrew Still had lived in a time where you had to prove that what you say works actually does, would competition for PA school be even more competitive?" ;) :smuggrin:

Outside of musculoskelatal complaints, pretty much.
and those complaints are what....only one of the most frequently presenting complaints to the docs office... for those that are good at it its nice to be able to do more then script some muscle relaxers and maybe some PT

For someone like me who will likely end up in PM&R doing sports med/interventional pain procedures/emg's/etc....adding OMT to my practice will be a perfect fit....obviously for others...not so much....

:thumbup: Life is too short to labor at something your heart isn't in.

One of my friends who has pursued the MD route without success mentioned that he looked at going DO as a "moral loss". Some folks seem to look at attending DO school as a defeat...why even bother if that's how you feel? IMO, no degree is worth pursuing if at the end of the day you aren't proud of it. There are plenty of people who specifically want to attend DO school for many different reasons. Why not leave the seats for them?

and those complaints are what....only one of the most frequently presenting complaints to the docs office... for those that are good at it its nice to be able to do more then script some muscle relaxers and maybe some PT
Agreed ....then why not make the training elective for those who actually see a use for it and give the rest of the DO students time to go pursue something that interests them or do research?

I agree that the blanket comments and negative Do comments by both these posters does hows immaturity.

"Honestly I think the strength of the venom spewed in the direction of the dissenting parties (myself and here soon Inviz) speaks volumes towards the true dedication to the cause of most of those involved to the claims they have made. If you went over to preallo and openly stated the only reason they are going the MD route is because they are all elitist pigs, I doubt you would get a very strong response.....because most of them are not (there are some, but not all). You question someone's motivations for going DO and suddenly the **** hits the fan because of the indignation that results. Most people don't get verbally abusive or spiteful when you say something about their motivations unless you hit close to home. What's that saying? Ah yes.....the truth hurts." -dkm

Man, I would hate to see the level of compassion you show your patients if you cant show support for others in the application process and DO colleagues. I am, for one, not really arguing with your points as much as the way you seem to bombard every post with your critical and useless comments. Someone says they want to go DO and you jump all over them. If you dont like DO programs and would rather be in Europe, just dont post negative bull all over the forum. You are an ass.

:thumbup: Life is too short to labor at something your heart isn't in.

One of my friends who has pursued the MD route without success mentioned that he looked at going DO as a "moral loss". Some folks seem to look at attending DO school as a defeat...why even bother if that's how you feel? IMO, no degree is worth pursuing if at the end of the day you aren't proud of it. There are plenty of people who specifically want to attend DO school for many different reasons. Why not leave the seats for them?

Going DO is not a moral loss, as at the end of the day you will be a doctor. The only thing DKM and I are attempting to point out is the inherent bullsh*t superiority that pre-osteos tend to pull out of their @$$es because of OMM and the holistic "philosophy." Since when is there a difference in philosophy when it comes down to being a physician who's out there to save lives.

The docs I know who do OMM have a consistent and respectable revenue stream from it. I'm not sure where you have the idea it's hard to bill for? It's only useful for patients that have MS complaints...yeah, not too many people have complaints like low back pain, carpal tunnel...

Agreed ....then why not make the training elective for those who actually see a use for it and give the rest of the DO students time to go pursue something that interests them or do research?

Exactly, since only a handful of the PM&R docs even use OMM ...

Some folks seem to look at attending DO school as a defeat...why even bother if that's how you feel? IMO, no degree is worth pursuing if at the end of the day you aren't proud of it

It's not a defeat....a disappointment? Perhaps, but not a defeat. I want to be a physician. I will be proud of that fact.....just as I would be if I had to go to the Caribbean or any of my other backup options.

The docs I know who do OMM have a consistent and respectable revenue stream from it. I'm not sure where you have the idea it's hard to bill for? It's only useful for patients that have MS complaints...yeah, not too many people have complaints like low back pain, carpal tunnel...

It may be something that is difficult in the state I reside in, as I shadowed 1 DO physician and spoke with another, and both made the statements that OMM is difficult to bill for, which is why they do not do it. In addition to the time consuming aspects of it. They also probably were not even into it while in med school and may have pursued DO school as a means to an end -- being a physician.

You are an ass.

Funny I feel the same way about you, and so do a lot of other people. BTW, thank you....coming from you, I think it's a compliment.

Going DO is not a moral loss, as at the end of the day you will be a doctor. The only thing DKM and I are attempting to point out is the inherent bullsh*t superiority that pre-osteos tend to pull out of their @$$es because of OMM and the holistic "philosophy." Since when is there a difference in philosophy when it comes down to being a physician who's out there to save lives.
there's not really a different philosophy....theres good docs and bad docs who hold either degree.... realize that you're mostly dealing w/ posters who haven't begun med school yet and most of their knowledge of the "philosophy" is what they have read on the AOA site....

It's not a defeat....a disappointment? Perhaps, but not a defeat. I want to be a physician. I will be proud of that fact.....just as I would be if I had to go to the Caribbean or any of my other backup options.

With the lack of student-support by the Carribean schools, I might actually consider that a defeat :smuggrin:

Hence why I'd go Europe if I had to ... :laugh:

It may be something that is difficult in the state I reside in, as I shadowed 1 DO physician and spoke with another, and both made the statements that OMM is difficult to bill for, which is why they do not do it. In addition to the time consuming aspects of it. They also probably were not even into it while in med school and may have pursued DO school as a means to an end -- being a physician.

You may want to consider expanding your sample size beyond a whole two docs before you make sweeping generalizations. That's not a whole lot of perspective to make a judgement on.

there's not really a different philosophy
Thank you, you took the words out of my mouth. Why is it so hard for people to realize that I'm not bashing DOs per se, and see that I'm calling bull**** on all the crap that preosteos spew in order to make themselves feel better. You'll notice I do the same thing to anyone on this forum who is deluding themselves. Lying at an interview about why you want to go there is one thing, doing it on here where it doesn't help you in any way is a whole other.

I agree that the blanket comments and negative Do comments by both these posters does hows immaturity.

"Honestly I think the strength of the venom spewed in the direction of the dissenting parties (myself and here soon Inviz) speaks volumes towards the true dedication to the cause of most of those involved to the claims they have made. If you went over to preallo and openly stated the only reason they are going the MD route is because they are all elitist pigs, I doubt you would get a very strong response.....because most of them are not (there are some, but not all). You question someone's motivations for going DO and suddenly the **** hits the fan because of the indignation that results. Most people don't get verbally abusive or spiteful when you say something about their motivations unless you hit close to home. What's that saying? Ah yes.....the truth hurts." -dkm

Man, I would hate to see the level of compassion you show your patients if you cant show support for others in the application process and DO colleagues. I am, for one, not really arguing with your points as much as the way you seem to bombard every post with your critical and useless comments. Someone says they want to go DO and you jump all over them. If you dont like DO programs and would rather be in Europe, just dont post negative bull all over the forum. You are an ass.

Don't leave me out. I love compliments, too :love:

No one is jumping over anyone for going DO, just jumping on the disillusionment of the pre-osteos for their REASON for going DO, such as "only OMM" and "holistic philosophy" ... now that is truly naive and bullsh*t.

You may want to consider expanding your sample size beyond a whole two docs before you make sweeping generalizations. That's not a whole lot of perspective to make a judgement on.

Wish to send me plane tickets throughout the nation to collect a true study? I'm game :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.