10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
:laugh:
zach1201 said:
Just perusing some MDapplicant profiles and I noticed somebody had an interview from University of Michigan already.

http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?id=6098

Have fun freaking out!
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!

Good thing I didn't apply there. :laugh:

Plus, the guy just got an invitation. He hasn't interviewed yet. And other schols are already handing out invites (TX, some)....so you're not freaking anyone out. Still early.

About the Ads

the negative 1

Bovie to "war crimes" please
15+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2004
Charm City
Status
Attending Physician
I happened to see a bunch of kids in suits walking around the medical school at Maryland today. Haven't seen that since interviews ended.

Probably weren't interviewing, but who knows...

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
Schaden Freud said:
Please stop talking.
OMG! This line alone brought back Mean Girls memories. I love that movie. Oh the sillyness....

doctorFred

intensive carer
10+ Year Member
May 5, 2005
, location, location!
Status
Attending Physician
i thought you were going to freak them out by telling them that most of them would be 100,000 in debt or more by the time they graduate.

jbrice1639

Cub Fan, Bud Man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
Chicago
Status
Medical Student
TCIrish03 said:
Ann Arbor is a *****
sure is...you should see what she was doing with Madison after a few too many tequila shots....

:wow:

dimebag darrell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Status
ADeadLois said:
I trust that site almost as much as the physical descriptions on dating service websites.
Hey there, the mdapplicants profile in question is mine, and I promise that at least in my case, it's 100% accurate! UMich sends interview invites with secondaries to applicants with certain stats (I believe 3.8/36+ for out of state).

Thanks for the laugh ADeadLois.

Cheers

durfen

I see plans within plans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Kaitain
Status
Resident [Any Field]
zach1201 said:
Just perusing some MDapplicant profiles and I noticed somebody had an interview from University of Michigan already.

http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?id=6098

Have fun freaking out!
UMich hands out automatic interview invites to those with the right numbers. Like this guy with a 37.

Edit: It would seem 'this guy' has already replied.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
durfen said:
UMich hands out automatic interview invites to those with the right numbers. Like this guy with a 37.

Edit: It would seem 'this guy' has already replied.
I work at UM's Cancer Center and I just walked over to the admissions office. They have not HAD any interviews yet. Rather, they have given them out and are shedualing them. .

dimebag darrell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Status
dittozip said:
I work at UM's Cancer Center and I just walked over to the admissions office. They have not HAD any interviews yet. Rather, they have given them out and are shedualing them. Dime Bag Darell has misrepresented the situation.
Actually it is listed on my mdapplicants profile as "invited for interview," which is not a misrepresentation. Also, many other people on this site have received interview invites; I don't know why this is attracting attention.

Good luck everyone!

dittozip

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
my appology. yes i see that now. and you are right, UM gives auto interviews. being around ann arbor you hear this a lot.

Hurricane95

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Miami, FL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Wait, I already have a couple of acceptances...

Oh...you guys are referring to THIS cycle? I thought you were talking about last year...haha

Hope I didn't freak anyone out too much :laugh:

About the Ads