SN1

Removed
Jan 27, 2011
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I am sorry but I am completely new about this topic. I am currently a student at a university and will be applying for dental schools next year. I would really like to work as an army, marine, or navy dentist but I don't know what I need to do. Do I need to apply when I apply for dental schools? Also, once I apply am I guaranteed to get into the program? I would like to do this because I have always wanted to be a dentist but I don't have the money to pay for school. Will my tuition be covered 100% ? After graduating dental school I will have to serve 4 years correct?

thanks.

teeth63a

Dharma Dentist
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2009
Dharma Station: The Staff
Status
Dentist
I am sorry but I am completely new about this topic. I am currently a student at a university and will be applying for dental schools next year. I would really like to work as an army, marine, or navy dentist but I don't know what I need to do. Do I need to apply when I apply for dental schools? Also, once I apply am I guaranteed to get into the program? I would like to do this because I have always wanted to be a dentist but I don't have the money to pay for school. Will my tuition be covered 100% ? After graduating dental school I will have to serve 4 years correct?

thanks.
Start here http://www.goarmy.com/amedd/dentist.html
and read this board thoroughly. Happy reading!