I want you all to replace pills with placebos for a week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strength&Speed

Need more speed......
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bet 90% of people wont know the difference.

Members don't see this ad.

i'll experiment with the birth controls

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh, the original poster stole the idea from this book by Christopher Moore, my favorite author. I have a signed copy of it made out to "an aspiring pharmacist." If you've read the book, you'll realize that this isn't the best compliment, but it's still pretty funny.

Let's try taking away the phenytoin, too...

Troll???

Certain classes, esp. for chronic meds, may go unnoticed. Your 25 mg HCTZ's and 20mg Lipitors, in example.

One thing would be interesting to do would replace all the amoxicillin/amoxi-clav's with placebo... cut down on resistance and all the blatant viral infections don't get treated with abx.

Lady with no fever, dry unproductive cough, no chest congestion, received Cipro 500mg bid x 10/7. Old man with exact same symptoms, azithromycin 2 stat, 1 po od x 5/7. These annoy me.

Make sure when you take the placebo birth control to have unprotected sex with as many partners as possible. Just to make sure the placebo thing is true.

See you on Maury for the paternity test episode to find out who the baby daddy is.

Make sure when you take the placebo birth control to have unprotected sex with as many partners as possible. Just to make sure the placebo thing is true.

See you on Maury for the paternity test episode to find out who the baby daddy is.

There's no drama like baby mama drama. That's exactly why birth control should come in a placebo only formula...the world would be so much more exciting!

Seriously, who posts this crap?

I have the results here in my hand. Twins fan you arrrrrrrrrrrrrre . . . NOT the father!

Certain classes, esp. for chronic meds, may go unnoticed. Your 25 mg HCTZ's and 20mg Lipitors, in example.

One thing would be interesting to do would replace all the amoxicillin/amoxi-clav's with placebo... cut down on resistance and all the blatant viral infections don't get treated with abx.

Lady with no fever, dry unproductive cough, no chest congestion, received Cipro 500mg bid x 10/7. Old man with exact same symptoms, azithromycin 2 stat, 1 po od x 5/7. These annoy me.

Doctors need to start standing up to the ******ed patients who demand antibiotics every time they are sick. With all the scripts for them I see going out, I just know we are really doing the best job we can of breeding super-dooper-extra-strength-kick-you-in-the-%^&$#-mega-bacteria.

We should be proud.

Doctors need to start standing up to the ******ed patients who demand antibiotics every time they are sick. With all the scripts for them I see going out, I just know we are really doing the best job we can of breeding super-dooper-extra-strength-kick-you-in-the-%^&$#-mega-bacteria.

We should be proud.

Yeah, but see the GP's have all the same problems we do... that same bitch ass annoying pt. is the same pt. 20 mins prior when they're in the docs office, and just as you want to get them out ASAP so do they. People are people, and sometimes even though it's wrong you can see why they do it.

Never ending scripts for temazepam HS with ativan prn all day long + atasol 30 q6h prn; you know before you see the person that it's gonna be a world of pain (no pun intended), so you don't attempt to see if they can be tapered off any or if they are in fact avoiding alcohol (ha). Ma'am, make sure you don't drive after taking these *interrupt* "Wat's dis here $2.50. I dont pay for my meds, _you_ made a mistake. fix it". You know there's not much you can do, so you get them out asap. Problematic people are problematic people no matter what realm (docs office, pharmacy counter) you see them in.

I have the results here in my hand. Twins fan you arrrrrrrrrrrrrre . . . NOT the father!

How'd it go? It went well. I'm not a baby daddy...at least not this baby's daddy:thumbup: