I was rejected by Mayo thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgwtfbbq?

yes, really, I'm a girl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I used to be part of the Mayo thread, but then i was rejected by Mayo. There were all sorts of cool people hanging out on the Mayo thread, and I wanted to create a space where all of us rejects could keep hanging out with each other. I don't remember anybody's screen names off the top of my head, but i'd know 'em if i see 'em.
Althought i DO remember the "Stelllaaaaaaaaaaa!" girl.

So the question is, where are all of you wonderful, fun rejects going next year?

:love:

Members don't see this ad.

represent!

I am going to Cleveland Clinic thus far...32 students, unique new program. Very much like Mayo but not quite.

omgwtfbbq? said:
Hey, I used to be part of the Mayo thread, but then i was rejected by Mayo. There were all sorts of cool people hanging out on the Mayo thread, and I wanted to create a space where all of us rejects could keep hanging out with each other. I don't remember anybody's screen names off the top of my head, but i'd know 'em if i see 'em.
Althought i DO remember the "Stelllaaaaaaaaaaa!" girl.

So the question is, where are all of you wonderful, fun rejects going next year?

:love:

I didn't apply there but no big deal because its in Rochester... corn corn corn cow cow Big hospital corn cow cow corn

Members don't see this ad :)
Q: Who is your daddy now?

A: Heinz!

i never heard of them, but it sounds nice, small class size and everything, is it a DO school or a newer MD program? (or am i just seriously out of touch)

btw, i'm hoping to go to AECOM, but i don't find out until mid-jan :)

it is a new MD program launched by Case Western that puts a lot of emphasis on clinical research. Cleveland Clinic Hospital is #4 ranked in the nation according to US News and the facilities and opportunities at the place are amazing!

I am still trying to decide between U Pitt and this one. But at the end i think i will end up at cleveland clinic :p

Oooh..I'll join the club. Mayo reject here, though it was fun hoping while it lasted. Not sure where I'll be going yet, still too early to tell. Stellaaaaaaaaaa! (FictionalGirl, where are you?) :)

I remember that thread. At least there will be no questions about the phone "secondary"...but there might be some bad memories...

There is no greater waste of money than to apply to Mayo. That's the only program I wish I hadn't applied to. "Dear applicant - We already know we're going to reject you, but you must give us your money before we ignore your secondary and tell you."

STELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :luck: