I will fix your personal statements and application essays.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSichel

I help you write better.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm back!

In the spring of 2012, there was a misunderstanding, and the mods closed this thread. I tried to change their minds, but... well, when you argue with forum mods, it can only go so far before they decide you're too much trouble, so I let it drop.

Recently, I finally got things cleared up with the mods. Tinman831 has graciously agreed to re-open my thread, and has even more graciously allowed me to bump the thread back to the first page -- once. So here I am.

Like the big services, I'll work with you on your personal statements and application essays until they're perfect. There are some important differences, however:

#1: I'm a lot cheaper.
#2: I'm a lot better.
#3: You will always get me, instead of whichever corporate employee happens to be available on a given day.

(and, to be honest, there's also #4: Because I'm just one guy doing this by myself, sometimes I won't be available. Sorry!)

I'm still $40/hour, minimum one hour. I'm still painstakingly fair about billable time. I'm still accessible via my SDN Forums username @ GMail. And I still look forward to working with you.

IMPORTANT NOTE:if your SDN Forums account is newly created, or if you haven't ever posted elsewhere on the Forums, then I have to ask that you please not post in this thread. I'll still work with you, but you'll have to contact me either through e-mail or through the SDN PM system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL POST:

After a recent session of polishing and perfecting his personal statement, my client suggested to me that I offer my services on the SDN Forums. So... here I am.

Like Essay Edge, AdmissionsEssays.com, and Accepted.com, I'll help you with your personal statements and application essays. The difference is that I'm a lot better, and a lot cheaper.

I charge $40/hour, minimum one hour... and you pay only for the time we actually spend working on your PS.

I'll go through the document with you over Google Talk, line by line -- word by word if need be -- until it's perfect. (And remember, you pay ONLY for the time spent in useful conversation.)

Because I don't have an established reputation here yet, I'm offering an introductory bargain:

[the first five SDN clients will get a free hour, on the condition that they post honest feedback in this thread.] SORRY, THE INTRODUCTORY BARGAIN IS NO LONGER BEING OFFERED.

E-mail me: my SDN Forums username at GMail. I look forward to working with you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just want to say that I've personally have had worked with Danny on my personal statement for residency and can attest that he provides an excellent service at a very reasonable price.

I thought I had the best personal statement in the world, I even showed it to a few faculty advisers and they thought it was great. Danny was able to point out to me all of the flaws in it and was able to work with me to make it 100 times better.

He goes beyond grammar, spelling, punctuation, or making it "read better." He will help YOU find the words to really flesh out yourself as a candidate and produce a personal statement that will really pop out. Not an essay mill, the finished product is 100% you. You probably will be a better writer for it as well.

Additionally, working with Danny requires trying to explain to him what you mean in your statment. This really helps out when it comes to interviews.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

After having the chance to work with Danny on my med school essays for this year's application cycle, I have to say that the experience has been very enlightening to say the least. I as well thought that my essay was very well done, but when I look at the before and after, it's a world of difference.

During my time with Danny, he actually spent a significant amount of time basically inquiring about various facets of my life. I have to admit that at first I questioned why we were spending time doing this, but it soon became apparent, because it was through this process that he actually found the necessary details and material to flesh out and improve upon my story. In my particular case it led us to omit pieces of the original essay that weren't necessarily relevant, and add new pieces to the essay that I hadn't realized were actually quite relevant.

In the end, for me, wasn't so much about editing my original essay sentence by sentence, but rather it was about making a more impactful essay that better explains why _I_ want to be considered for medical school. I truly am in love with the finished product, so I have nothing but the best things to say about Danny and the service that he provides.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the pleasure of having Danny work on my personal statement for Medical school. Let me say that before I let Danny work on my statement my essay had been read by two of my literature professors (both whom charged more per hour than Danny did) and by a family friend who is an adcom at our local state medical school (she reads hundreds of personal statements). So needless to say I felt very confident about my essay and was not planning to have Danny proof it for more than an hour of payed time (as I am a very cheap individual). As soon as we began editing Danny's immense skill and talent when it comes to editing became apparent. The changes he made to my essay in terms of syntax and reorganization of ideas was astounding. Sentences I thought were impeccable he managed to make sound hundreds of times better and more succinct while also working with me and asking me questions in order to better flesh out the exact ideas I was trying to convey. I ended up working with Danny for over 3 hours and I do not regret it at all. I am extremely happy with the final product. I had my family adcom friend reread my essay and even she was astounded by how much my essay improved. Needless to say, it was money well spent. ALSO, I had a lot of qualms about working through online chat but it ended up working to my advantage as I could easily edit and track changes so have no apprehensions. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :thumbup::thumbup:

At first, I was skeptical paying someone to fix my personal statement, especially someone who would do it over the internet. I have been working on my personal statement for med school for over two years, having various people revise it through the years. I thought my essay was perfect, until Danny read it. He reorganized my ideas, made my essay read more fluently. I was constantly worried about going over the character limit which forced me to limit what I could say. Danny was able to shorten my essay, without compromising details, and was able to add everything I had wanted to say. Whenever he came across a situation in which he did not understand (ie. certain medications/conditions) he looked it up to get a better idea of what they were, and thus, enhancing the essay. He takes the time to get to know you, understand what you are trying to express in your essay. HE'S BRUTALLY HONEST, which is what is needed for something this important.

I recommend him to everyone!! I would definitely work with him again.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Danny is really great at what he does. He has been working with me on my personal statement and supplemental essays. He has gone through my essays with me line by line and turned my wordy, vague sentences into what I was actually trying to say. When I was unclear or sounded wishy-washy, he told me so. Then he asked me the right questions to get at what I really meant.

Also, character counts! Everyone on SDN knows what a struggle it is to fit everything you want to tell adcoms into a tiny webform with strict character/line/word limits. Danny took my essays that were drastically over the character limits, and cut them down so much that I now have room to add more information. The magic is that he did this without cutting any content; he just corrected my word choice and removed unnecessary clauses and redundancies.

If you're serious about submitting the best application essays you possibly can, Danny will not disappoint. I will absolutely work with him again in the future.

These reviews almost seem too good to be true.
I'll definitely be contacting you when I will be writing my personal statement. Hopefully you don't raise your prices by then lol

How much total time you need to fix/make one personnel statement. I need your help with it. Email me [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
I had a couple of secondary essays reviewed by Danny and it was well worth it. The review was very comprehensive and we went through the essays pretty thoroughly. Danny asks me the tough questions - what did you mean by this sentence? what are you trying to say here? - that I needed to make sure that I was writing clearly which, as we all work on these essays, isn't necessarily the case when you run from one secondary essay to another. This re-worked the essays that we reviewed, but it also helped me ask myself those same questions on essays that I did on my own.

I saw someone else's comment that Danny will tell you the truth and he will! That's what we all need when we're running through these essays and start writing fluffy paragraphs that aren't saying much and may not be answering the question. He is upfront about what does and does not make sense and looks at it like a reviewer would.

I've used another service in the past which left me with a bunch of comments that I then had to work through on my own. It was frustrating and took more time than I had expected. This method with Danny is much better as you'll end up, at the end of your session, with a finished product and understand how you revised it. Well worth it!

I was searching for reviews on essays editing companies when I came across this Ad. Like most of you, I thought the reviews seemed too good to be true. Well, they are true! Danny is a genius and I am not using the term lightly. He has a way of making you see things from your intended audience's seat. If you are looking to have your essay rewritten for you, he's not the guy. But if you are looking to stay true to who you are and have your essay worded more eloquently, he is your guy. English is not my primary language and Danny still managed to preserve the originality and the rythm of my work.
This is what I love about my experience:
- He is brutally honest and will tell you like it is ( so will be the ADCOMs)
- He is relentless and will keep working until he gets it perfect
- He is thorough. We cut my draft from 7800+ characters to 5172 (less than the 5300 required by AMCAS)
- He gets to know where you are coming from by asking pertinent background questions
- He will have you in the driver seat ,guiding and correcting until you both are satisfied
- He is the best value out there and most of all, he will not charge you a minute over the time he's spent on you document
I recommend his services a 100%. Please feel free to contact me if you need more info. This guy is the real deal!

Danny is amazing. English is my second language so I had various tutors throughout the years. I have never come across someone as good as Danny. Danny takes your essay apart, understands what you try to convey, and crafts perfect sentences for you. Danny is also an expert in minute details such as syntax and punctuation, and he makes sure you use the correct ones. I was skeptical when I first read the posts here but I am very happy with the result. You guys will not be disappointed.

Am I the only one that has doubts about SDN supporting this?.. I'm happy that Danny is good at writing and is willing to help others. My personal statement was kickass as well, but my feedback was for free, and it came from friends, faculty, and family members. Is this the same kind of thing? Is this like asking a friend or faculty member? A personal statement is, as stated in the title, personal - unique and from one individual. In other words, why don't you use your own resources? Does this really support the independence, commitment, and collaboration with friends/faculty that is necessary to get into medical school? I don't mean to offend anyone; I'm just interested to hear some feedback or other opinions on the matter.

After a recent session of polishing and perfecting his personal statement, my client suggested to me that I offer my services on the SDN Forums. So... here I am.

Like Essay Edge, AdmissionsEssays.com, and Accepted.com, I'll help you with your personal statements and application essays. The difference is that I'm a lot better, and a lot cheaper.

I charge $40/hour, minimum one hour... and you pay only for the time we actually spend working on your PS.

I'll go through the document with you over Google Talk, line by line -- word by word if need be -- until it's perfect. (And remember, you pay ONLY for the time spent in useful conversation.)

Because I don't have an established reputation here yet, I'm offering an introductory bargain:

[the first five SDN clients will get a free hour, on the condition that they post honest feedback in this thread.] SORRY, THE INTRODUCTORY BARGAIN IS NO LONGER BEING OFFERED.

E-mail me: my SDN Forums username at GMail. I look forward to working with you.

I would need some assistance on personal statements, and I would be pleased to get any support I can. Tried to get in touch with Danny but no reply. Can anybody give me some advise, I would really appreciate that. Thanks guys ;-)

Members don't see this ad :)
I would need some assistance on personal statements, and I would be pleased to get any support I can. Tried to get in touch with Danny but no reply. Can anybody give me some advice, I would really appreciate that. Thanks guys ;-)

Hello hello? I've responded to you by e-mail? Hello?

I have used Danny's services, and I must say, all of the reviews are right. He is extremely good at editing papers, personal statements, and even giving you ideas for personal statements.

I found Danny through this site. I originally wanted help with my personal statement. Clueless on how to start, I originally went to Danny for the initial structure. He asked me great questions that really made me think about what I wanted to write in my personal statement.

The best thing about Danny is that he's completely honest. He'll tell you what he thinks, questions your own thinking, and does the best job possible. He is also extremely available. I had a 12 page paper due at 5 p.m. on a Monday. I asked Danny on Sunday night to help me with it. I waited last minute to write it and so I didn't think anyone would be able to edit my paper on such a short notice, but Danny saved me. He helped me edit it, even on such a short notice. He will literally go through every sentence with you on google chat showing you different ways to word the sentence until you are satisfied with it. His grammar, etc is amazing. I've always had difficulty writing clear sentences, especially when I write with limited time. So Danny was an amazing asset in this case.

I highly recommend Danny for all of your writing needs. PM me if you have any specific questions.

After five lengthy sessions with Danny, he helped me to transform my personal statement's first draft without deviating from what I felt needed to be said. Though the sessions were lengthy, he only charged me based on the time we actually spent working on the essay. Also, after each session, he gave me an entire week to rewrite the personal statement without charging me for that time. He would continue to ask questions in order to find the missing elements needed to beautify the personal statement. Overall, I highly recommend Danny and will continue to utilize his services when needed in the future.

I have used Danny's service last week on my personal statement, and I must say the experience was incredible to say the least.

I am a pretty good writer myself (despite being ESL) as I have written, edited, and submitted multiple manuscripts to peer-reviewed journals.
When my PS was done, I had it reviewed by not only faculty, research, and clinical advisors, but TWO professional editors: one who edits grant proposals and one english professor.

My PS was so tight that the reviews came back with minimal changes. And the comments that I received were along the lines of "this is an incredible example of a PS" blah blah blah.

As a final revision, I thought I would try Danny. I sent my PS to him over the email, and we set up a date for the revision. Danny TORE apart my PS line by line, word by word. Never I thought my perfect sentences could be written better. Not only Danny was able to "beautify" my PS, he was able to trim it down without sacrificing any of the intended messages.

Danny doesn't merely edit papers. He edits the paper in YOUR perspective.
He asks what you're trying to convey in each sentence, puts himself in your shoe, then comes up with the best possible sentence you can imagine.

Needless to say, my experience with Danny triumphed every other editor I came across, and he receives my highest recommendation. I will be using his service again for my secondary essays.

Mr. Sichel is very good at what he does. This is my second time using his services and he is stellar as usual. This time I around I had him look at my Work/Activities for the AMCAS (as opposed to my personal statement before, on which he also did an amazing job), especially the ‘most important activity’ section that requires an extra 1350 words. I seriously thought my work/activities were polished and ready for submission after I three people look at it, but after working with Mr. Sichel, I am glad I consulted him. Line by line, he took my ideas and helped me construct my sentences so that they were much more succinct and much more profound. With his help I was able to convey the precise ideas that I want the admissions committee to get. If you are serious about applying and doing the best you can do on your essays then I highly recommend you get Mr. Sichel to work with you.

I am a recent client of Danny's, and got in touch with him through this thread. From the responses, it seems like it would be one of the dumbest decisions you could make skipping on his services. Let me tell you right now: it is. Through my three sessions with him, I was subject to at times brutal honesty, yet after a rewrite and very careful revisions in which every sentence was inspected inside out, my final PS came out to be on a completely different level. its focus and clarity is well beyond my original essay. The whole process is very personal and unique, and I can't believe I almost submitted my PS to an online editing service. Please let him be of help to you... I promise you won't regret it.

I thought my personal statement was great... until I contacted Danny and showed me why it wasn't as good as I thought it was. As everybody else mentioned, his brutal honesty is what makes him great. He also knows how to put a good spin on almost everything to make your personal statement look good. Highly recommend contacting him.

I used Danny's service last week and his work was amazing! It's really worth the money!!

Danny is awesome to work with. He is personable and polite, yet extremely honest and to the point. Working with him was a godsend. My personal statement was at best neutral before. Now I would say MY personal statement is a strong point of my application. Notice I emphasize mine. Danny doesn't write for you, he polished what you give him into clear and concise sentences. I wasn't sure about working with someone over the internet, but Danny is very reliable and skilled at what he does. I consider myself a good decent writer but after comparing my first draft and final draft after 4 sessions with Danny, I can tell how talented he is at what he does. Considering how much the process of applying to medical school costs, Danny is worth every penny!

Hello everyone,

I want to attest to the service provided by Danny. He is extremely patient and genuinely interested in helping out. I was having such a hard time shortening my personal statement. And Danny went line by line to help every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone who needs some final touches to their personal statement or is just having putting everything it into a concise, comprehensive manner for medical schools. He was a great help to me and I hope He can be of great help to you as well.

Just worked on the activities yesterday with Danny. Like last time when I worked with him on my ps, he was extremely helpful in trimming and polishing my activities, getting them under the character count and still make them sound nice. I am extremely pleased with his services and finally ready to submit my primary.

I'll have to agree with the others. Danny was really great about helping me with my PS. He had me think much harder about what I was writing to make sure it reflected why I want to go to med school, which is ultimately what the schools need to hear. In addition, it was great having his help shorten my paper, as well as his giving me a bit of a reality check as to what's important enough to keep and what's not.

On top of that, he definitely caught some pretty embarrassing errors. I'm glad I got in touch with him. Thanks Danny!

Waking up the next day after having completed your personal statement is like having an elephant lifted off of your chest. I owe this feeling largely to Danny Sichel.
I am the one you all hate. I have skulked about on SDN for over a year and a half while completing my prerequisites and studying for the MCAT and haven’t contributed. The thing is that I wouldn’t want to offer bad advice. Everyone’s life is unique.

If person A does X, Y and Z and accomplishes R, and then tells person B to do X, Y and Z to accomplish R, does person B accomplish R? Maybe he does or maybe not. Life is strange.

I was skeptical to pay someone to read for me when there are large editing services that do this and when there are people on SDN who volunteer to read personal statements. These options might be better for you given your circumstances. The reasons below are why I think Danny’s service was best for me:

• Danny’s service is very personal. He works one on one with you and within reason, accommodates your schedule. I have had volunteer SDN members read for me and am grateful for their feedback on content. The downside is that because they are volunteering you will receive their comments based on their schedule. I have never used a large editing service, but had the fear that I might not be able to speak to a “real” person and would end up with a generic essay.

• Danny has worked with many people, so he can tell you how your essay compares to what he has seen.

• Danny’s services are value priced. Being anal, I made my little spreadsheet of personal statement services that I had seen discussed on SDN and what you received with each. For the service you receive, working with Danny is a very good deal.

• Danny is skillful at reducing character count to allow for more content and less filler.

• Danny will question your motivations, but this will help you brainstorm to come up with better content.

• Danny is patient with you and truly cares about helping people achieve their dreams.

I have known Danny for over a year and he has helped me with several personal statements and applications. I am the person that originally referred Danny to SDN. His service is personal and he has a talent for finding gold in a swamp of uncertainty. This isn't going through a template and putting in points that make you unique, it is a complete destruction and rebirth of your personal statement into a shining gold story of who you are and why you are great. Danny's price is fair and you aren't billed for a minute more than he helps you.

The personal statement is very important in the professional and graduate school process, and Danny ensures that it is one of the strongest points of your application.

Also, because my personal statement mentioned the role my father played in my childhood, Danny asked about his health, and I had to admit that we hadn't spoken in years. Danny insisted I contact my father; I told him that I would, after the summer was finished. In September, Danny e-mailed me to ask if I'd called my father yet. I admitted I had not. He pestered me for two days, going so far as to write me a script for what to say in case I got nervous on the phone.

It worked.

I finished working on my personal statement with Danny today. All in all, the sessions were long but he helped me do a complete makeover of my essay. Like other people, I have it proofread before my chats with Danny, and none of the advice I had was as profound as the ones Danny gave. Compared to my original essay, the new essay is more personal and more convincing. HAPPY. Thank you, Danny!

I am just wondering how come so many of the posters have very low total posts

Because mostly they've been lurkers.

I know, it looks bad. That bothers me too. You want to talk with them? They're all separate individuals who've paid me money.

edit: I'm sure that the admins can track their IPs and find that they live in widely separate places.

Last edited:
I highly recommend Danny's Services. I don't believe there is an editing service around that can assist their customers on a personal level the way he does. He uses google chat, and evaluates your original essay line by line until it is perfect. He is extremely patient, and had an outstanding experience with him. You can tell he is extremely passionate about what he does, and truly interested in the person he is assisting( vs. treating them like a business transaction.) For this, I know he will go far, and will be using him in future when needed. I am going to recommend him to all my friends that need a shinning touch on their admissions essays. Thanks Danny!

I hope your still doing this service in a few years when I'll need to write another personal statement.

Hey guys,,

i know you might be like me few days ago,, looking for some help with your ps. I was very worried to put such an important issue in my application in hands of someone i didn't know. I didn't want to go to the other big websites.

With Danny my personal statement was customized as I wished, making MY personal statement. He is very good at listening and making your story into a good flawless essay. I really liked his work, I recommended him for my friends, and recommend him for you...

Goodluck! :)

Hey everyone,

So as a testimony to others looking for a personal statement editor, look no further because this is it. Danny's services underline two fundamental reasons for picking him to review your personal statement: his services are CHEAPER and BETTER than those other extremely overpriced premed editing services.

Where I do even start, this guy is a professional at writing essays such as the personal statement. He does not take a generic approach to revising your essay as many other companies do; he emphasizes the essence of this essay, which is to keep it PERSONAL. You begin by carving out the intro and outline of the entire essay and before you know it, it blossoms into a master piece. Our sessions did last longer than I expected, but it was all worth it in the end because my personal statement is flat out amazing.

Here are some comments from SDN personal statement editors:

1) "Your PS is very solid – it tells a compelling story in a clear and coherent fashion, and you do a great job of tying your experiences back at the end of your essay."

2)"Your personal statement caught my eye and I believe will catch many adcoms interests!"

3)"Your personal statement is written very well and is incredibly moving.
Flow is good. Content is good. I really don't have anything to say other than, good work and good luck!
I like how you actually explain 'why medicine' and do not waste space reiterating your application. You really explore medicine and guide me through that. I love how the introduction and conclusion come full circle. It's great.
I think you're ready to submit"

The thing that is great about Danny is that he does not make any revisions without your permission. Everything is in your own words except Danny edits it the way it was meant to be read. The message is still the same if not more clear. If he does something you do not like or agree with, then he will change it until you do agree with it. It's a mutual revising process.. a 2-way street. His google docs system is very effective too because you can see the editing real-time.

And most importantly, Danny is a great guy. He's human, not one of these profit-driven androids hired by these editing companies. He has a lot of experience writing pieces like these which shows when working with him. Not only did I learn more about writing, but I learned even more about myself. He picks your past apart piece by piece, making you explain everything to him. You almost rediscover important things about yourself that you discarded in the past.

All in all, I HIGHLY recommend Danny's services. I will definitely be contacting him for my secondaries and future personal statements.

Thanks Danny, you're the man.

PS. I may seem like an SDN lurker but I've been on these forums for over a year and only contribute when I see necessary. Just because I have a few posts doesn't mean that I'm different than any other of these premeds on these forums.

I got help from Danny for my personal statement. He is fantastic to work with. He makes your statement sharper, concise and unique. Highly recommend his services.

I think many people at first think this same thing. Some products that pop up and get overhyped by new posters send a flag up. But those tend to obvious and get challenged.

Mr. Sichel clearly offers an amazing service, because after all of this time it's been a string of great praise from several posters with very unique posting styles. I think it's pretty obvious that this guy is very much the real deal.

Danny is very straight forward and meticulous in his editing. He makes sure that whatever changes are done are not forced from his side. He always strives to get the complete story out and in the essay. I was very impressed by his skill of making the essay sound direct, simple by making sure every line is to the point. He values your deadline and makes sure that the job gets done! I am sure I made the right decision to consult him for the essays.

Simply put, Danny is awesome! He can work on any type of document you may have; from CVs and resumes to personal statements etc.. He is honest and will tell you how it is, which makes him stand out from others. He is also very efficient: can 'chop' characters off of your essay to meet certain requirements, yet still manage to get the message across as good, or even better, than the original version. I have been working with Danny for almost 5 months and his editing services have been consistently good throughout this span.

I highly recommend Danny for any editing you may need. He is very skilled, makes time to help you in urgent situations, and is extremely personable. He makes reading and editing papers fun, which is hard to do!

Danny was extremely helpful. I recommend him to anyone who needs help refining their personal statements, etc. He is very direct and charges fairly. The whole process is extremely straight forward and I really loved the no-bs attitude that he brought.

I just finished editing my personal statement with Danny and I want to say that his service is excellent! He guided through every part of my writing and made everything much clearer and concise. His editing definitely exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend his service! I know that I will be working with him again!:thumbup:

Danny helped me with my personal statement and was excellent. I had a lot of ideas that I had difficulty phrasing effectively, and he helped me with clarifying the entire work in addition to asking me numerous questions to shape the theme of the statement. In addition, he took time out of his busy schedule to help me meet my deadline.

I worked with Danny for my personal mission statement for optometry school. He offers reasonable pricing for undeniably personable service. He also ONLY bills you for the time you spend working on the document together. I had never sought help for any writing pieces before, but I'm glad I did this time. Danny is flexible with scheduling and honest about he perceives your work. Unlike most other people, I also believe he is genuinely invested in getting to know you and your dreams for the future. I think his help made a significant difference in my essay.
I would highly recommend having him revise any writing pieces for any healthcare professional schools because he has a background in science and knows various things about quite a number of topics.

I worked with Danny on my personal statement for medical school. I found him through this thread too actually. He cares about all his clients and he always try his best to accommodate everyone (he is extremely busy).

He was able to cut down about 3000 characters off my essay. It was 8000 originally. He wouldn't make changes without your permission because he wants to make sure you are happy with it and it still carries the meaning that you originally intended.

He improved the flow of my essay and made it sound soooo much better. He also made it more personal by asking me the right questions.

He is honest and extremely good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an editing service.

Going to throw another recommendation in here for Danny because he recently helped me with a secondary essay for residency which turned out great. He really took the time to figure out exactly what I wanted to say and conveyed everything perfectly.

I'm torn. On one hand, I'm EXTREMELY skeptical why every review is from 2008-2010 for the most part and have <50 posts, or the ones from 2011 have 1-5 posts. On the other hand, who would have the foresight to make all of these accounts years in advance to hype themselves up? lol

Just finished my session with Danny, and like many, I was very skeptical at first but was glad I was proven otherwise. Writing composition is not my fortay, and despite my best effort in my attempt to make my ps stands out among the rest of the applicants, the end product just wasn't not up to par (definitely an understatement :(). I went to Danny with a long, dull, disorganized ps and left with a well polished paper that is coherent, free of all grammar/spelling/phrasing errors, and most important of all, a personalized paper that highlights my experiences and strengths (many of which Danny incorporated after asking some pertinent questions to my background and get to know me on a personal level). Very satisfied and highly recommended. Will definitely use his service again if I ever have similar tasks in the future. Thank you Danny:thumbup:

DEAR DANNY,

YOU ARE THE BEST KEPT SECRET! WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL INTERVIEW INVITATIONS. MOST IMPORTANTLY I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO MY FIRST CHOICE MEDICAL SCHOOL. :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:!!!

I TRULY BELIEVE IT WAS MY ESSAY THAT GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO INTERVIEW AT SO MANY SCHOOLS. EVERY DOCTOR I INTERVIEWED WITH WISHED THEY COULD READ MORE OF MY ESSAY. MANY EVEN TOLD ME MY STORY WAS LIKE A WELL WRITTEN NOVEL, AND COULD NOT WAIT TO MEET ME SO I CAN GIVE THEM THE ENDING. UNFORTUNATELY AMCAS DID NOT GIVE ME ENOUGH CHARACTERS TO COMPLETE MY NOVEL..OH WELL... TO BE CONTINUED :)

I REALLY WISH THERE WAS A WAY FOR MORE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT THE SERVICES YOU PROVIDE. HOWEVER, IF EVERYONE GOES TO YOU, THAT MAY INCREASE MY COMPETITION;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN DANNY! I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS..THANKS TO YOU..I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!! WHOOO HOOO

I just had a session with Danny. It was amazing. My essay was very unorganized and bad but after the session with him, it got unbelievable better. He is the BEST!!! He asks questions that made me think again through what I wrote. He explains why this is good or bad. I totally recommend him for grad app. essays and even other essays too. I am totally going to work with him again when I have similar situation. If you are looking for editor for your essay, he is THE ONE!

It was my pleasure to work with Danny. I started pretty much from scratch. He asked questions that makes you think deep and will let you know whenever you have ideas that are useful. He is also great at rewording sentences to make them sound better or to fit the character limit. Most importantly, he keeps your essay sounding like you. I definitely will be coming back to Danny for more essays.