I will proof-read and edit your writing.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hyelampa_2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you spent hours, days and maybe even months working on that personal statement for college, medical, dental, pharmacy, graduate school or residency?

Or maybe you have a large dissertation or thesis to submit and you-just-cannot-read-it-one-more-time?

I understand. I have been there.

Let me be your extra pair of eyes to proof-read and edit your article to the next level, at an affordable price!

I will proof-read and provide grammatical, verb-tense corrections to your scientific write-ups, personal statements and professional documents (e.g. dissertation and thesis). I can also make stylistic changes and content suggestions to your college essay paper.

My services are also perfect for non-native English speakers as well.

With a Ph.D. in a life science from an Ivy league institution and currently pursuing a medical degree, I have spent the past decade successfully writing personal statements, scientific writings, a dissertation, blog posts and internal grant proposals. You can trust me to take your writing to your desired level.

Contact me privately for all your editing and writing needs.

Members don't see this ad.