seasurfer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Visit site
Status
....I got my second choice...but I wish I match into my 3rd choice....i m feeling horrible now.....

bluntdissector

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2008
Status
Medical Student
....I got my second choice...but I wish I match into my 3rd choice....i m feeling horrible now.....
That sucks. At least you didn't get your 1st! :)

Sorry. It really sucks though. Maybe you feel different in about 4 months!

bluntdissector

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Damn, just saw your old post about regretting 2nd/3rd choice.

That sucks balls. :(

seasurfer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Visit site
Status
I ranked my original 2nd choice to 3rd at the last few hours. and my 3rd choice becomes my 2nd choice....

Then I regretted it last minute, but I can't change it back anymore...it sucks...

should i still call the PD of my 3rd choice to tell him that I really wish to match there?

Aug 20, 2009
Status
MD/PhD Student
I ranked my original 2nd choice to 3rd at the last few hours. and my 3rd choice becomes my 2nd choice....

Then I regretted it last minute, but I can't change it back anymore...it sucks...

should i still call the PD of my 3rd choice to tell him that I really wish to match there?
Just bite the bullet and go to where you are matched. There is no point in calling anyone. It will just make you look lame.

Jul 19, 2009
Status

u fuuuuuucked up dog

PhakeDoc

Mudder Phudder
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2007
Just off the Yellow Brick Rd
Status
Resident [Any Field]

I think you are bound at this point, at least until you actually start residency. I'm sorry to hear about you regretting your choice - hopefully once you actually start, things will be better. If you call the PD, it'll just makes matters worse.