I wish the octopus could predict my DAT score.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustwantDDS

DrAMG
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Few questions:

Is the Gchem in destroyer on par with the real DAT- calculations and all?

Is a week enough time to:

a)memorize OChem rxns
b) brush up on QR
c) take 3 practice tests
d) memorize last min details of bio?

Members don't see this ad.

don't know about your first question, but a week is definitely enough time to do all of those things! here's what i'm doing for ochem rxns: photocopy destroyer roadmaps, white out the reagents or the products, make copies and fill in as much as i know! basically, quiz yourself...that's just one way. bio, i'm at a loss. i'm thinking of just reviewing chapters in cliffs that i'm weak on. QR...memorize trig formulas.

good luck!

yeah, i'm using destroyer, i've been through it once, i need to go through it again (just the ones i got wrong the first time around i guess)

DAT is next week. freaking out. might reschedule depending on my topscore scores (only did achiever and kaplan so far)...but i don't want to!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is next week too (7/14)!!! Freaking out like crazy........:eek::eek::eek::eek::scared::scared::scared:

I'm going over the destroyer for the second time now...but im getting the same Q's wrong again!!!!! Sigh...

If you feel like you have a solid background in OChem then a weke should be enough, but if I were you, I would put a little more time into it. And yah, Destroyer for GChem is on the money. Just know everything. Good luck.