I wonder which of you will be one of my classmates.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotSur

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kind of fun to contemplate.

Members don't see this ad.

Not me. If I ever do get into medical school, I will go to the first day and just be myself. I'm not going to try and make myself look smart or be cool. I will be in my 30's and I know enough to just look at the big picture. I will most likely attend the required stuff and go on my own to focus on the school material, do research, and do stuff in the community.

I don't think I follow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish that I remembered the people who were in my interview group. That would've been nice.
I see people in my class that I interviewed with. Only one that I recognize from my interview day at my school, but there are a few other I interviewed with at other schools. Funny enough, we also got into that other school but ended up where we're at.

Several of my classmates are on SDN and they're really cool as crap. There are others that I would have been classmates with at A&M and they're also really awesome. Of course there are some real douches on SDN as well, so there's a bit of a risk.

I know a couple people - one girl who's repeating this year and one of my good friends - but everything else is a blur. That's what happens when you do the most stressful day of your life on zero sleep.

I know at least one person in my class that I met on my interview day.

I know a few people in my class that were in the waitlist thread with me and there were one or two other people in my class that I only found out about sometime after classes started.

I see people in my class that I interviewed with. Only one that I recognize from my interview day at my school, but there are a few other I interviewed with at other schools. Funny enough, we also got into that other school but ended up where we're at.

Several of my classmates are on SDN and they're really cool as crap. There are others that I would have been classmates with at A&M and they're also really awesome. Of course there are some real douches on SDN as well, so there's a bit of a risk.

1. Some of your SDN friends would have been your classmate at Tech and we're cool, too. :) Maggie and GoBaylor are two of my favorite friends here. :)

2. LMAO at the bolded part and you know why.

1. Some of your SDN friends would have been your classmate at Tech and we're cool, too. :) Maggie and GoBaylor are two of my favorite friends here. :)

2. LMAO at the bolded part and you know why.
did you know gobaylor and I were roommates in college?

No, I didn't. That's awesome!! He's a cool kid. You should come visit! :)
Lubbock? :scared:

You guys should come visit Houston :)

Temple/Austin is almost midway for most schools (except you guys & El Paso). we should have a major TX meetup somewhere around there

Lubbock? :scared:

You guys should come visit Houston :)

hahahaha

I (surprisingly) really like it here a lot.

For instance today it was 80* degrees outside, I made it to school in 12 minutes (and I have the longest commute of almost anyone in class) and parked RIGHT outside my classroom (for about $60/yr). :)

I rode the shuttle for free

ooooooooh snap

touche my friend.

however, my car was in my garage when i was ready to go. ;)

Okay Okay, I didn't want to come here, but in all honesty can't figure out why it has such a bad reputation (except for the mean tech fans, haha).

Sorry to OP for highjacking the thread. :)

touche my friend.

Okay Okay, I didn't want to come here, but in all honesty can't figure out why it has such a bad reputation (except for the mean tech fans, haha).

I loved the school. The only reason I'm bitter is because the drive to Lubbock is so incredibly long and boring and they didn't give me an acceptance. They interviewed me TWICE and still no acceptance.

touche my friend.

heh, no problem. it was a silly conversational topic anyways.