I worked in the 3rd world this summer 'n all I got was this lousy traveler's diarrhea

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2005
Under your bed
Status
I CANNOT believe how many secondaries I have to take care of when I'm back.

WAAHHH.

Tears of a reapplicant.

In other words, just checking in - I hope your app seasons are going well. And I hope you've not forgotten me in my absence. :scared:

10+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2004
Status
yah overseas internet cafe's sucked. I had to keep e-mailing my sister my secondaries so she could snail mail the secondaries to schools that don't have their secondaries online.

About the Ads

pirata

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2006
Texas
Status
Medical Student
wow, you guys are dedicated. i briefly considered working in central america this summer and trying to manage secondaries at the same time, and then decided against it (well, and i got a fellowship to do research over the summer). props to you!

Pkboi24

Don't laugh at my SN
10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2005
Status
Yeah, I was in China trying to do secondaries. It wasn't that bad, but it was just plain impractical to try to mail passport photos from China. They take like 2 weeks to get to the US and by that time I'd be back already.

OwnageMobile

is just a moniker.
10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
a better place
Status
Non-Student
Pkboi24 said:
Yeah, I was in China trying to do secondaries. It wasn't that bad, but it was just plain impractical to try to mail passport photos from China. They take like 2 weeks to get to the US and by that time I'd be back already.
Yeah, I'm doing them from China at the moment and it sucks. Period.

About the Ads