I worked in the 3rd world this summer 'n all I got was this lousy traveler's diarrhea

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2005
Under your bed
Status (Visible)
I CANNOT believe how many secondaries I have to take care of when I'm back.

WAAHHH.

Tears of a reapplicant.

In other words, just checking in - I hope your app seasons are going well. And I hope you've not forgotten me in my absence. :scared:

10+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2004
Status (Visible)
yah overseas internet cafe's sucked. I had to keep e-mailing my sister my secondaries so she could snail mail the secondaries to schools that don't have their secondaries online.

About the Ads

pirata

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2006
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
wow, you guys are dedicated. i briefly considered working in central america this summer and trying to manage secondaries at the same time, and then decided against it (well, and i got a fellowship to do research over the summer). props to you!

Pkboi24

Don't laugh at my SN
10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2005
Status (Visible)
Yeah, I was in China trying to do secondaries. It wasn't that bad, but it was just plain impractical to try to mail passport photos from China. They take like 2 weeks to get to the US and by that time I'd be back already.

OwnageMobile

is just a moniker.
10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
a better place
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Pkboi24 said:
Yeah, I was in China trying to do secondaries. It wasn't that bad, but it was just plain impractical to try to mail passport photos from China. They take like 2 weeks to get to the US and by that time I'd be back already.

Yeah, I'm doing them from China at the moment and it sucks. Period.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.