IADR in Hawaii!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kung Foo

Mad Scientist...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's going to be in Honolulu next week (March 10-13) for the IADR conference? Who has a poster? Who's doing an oral presentation? Hooray for sunshine and the ocean in March!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there. Presenting Sat. -- Oral surgery/wound healing

And you?

SF:

Impressive! Keep up the great work!

A

Members don't see this ad :)
SF: You work with wound healing? Sweet - so does the other half of my lab, but as oral biologists rather than surgeons (although that's mostly just sementics). You'll probably see a few OSU posters on the subject.

Unfortuantly - lol - here's where i play the hypocrite - I won't be at the meeting. Have to take D2 finals the week after (quarter system) , and i was instructed in Sept. not to submit negative data (found out later that the whole point of my work this summer was for me to fail... something about a learning experiance - love graduate school :( )

Anyway, I'm pres. of our student research group, and was curious about how many SDN'ers are active in research @ their respective schools =)

Good luck with your poster!!! Have fun! :clap:

Hey, can any of you tell me when abstracts are due for IADR general session each year? Early or late fall? Best of luck to those who will be presenting this year. Enjoy Hawaii y'all.

It was early fall this year. Nevertheless, this was one of those years that AADR and IADR are held at the same time. Last year, IADR was in Sweden, and took place right before boards.

SS:

The abstract deadline was near Sept. 1 this year. Next year's meeting (the IADR and AADR together again) is in Baltimore, MD. March 9-12, 2005.

The website is http://www.dentalresearch.org/default.htm

good luck!

I'll be there with a poster presenting on Saturday. Hope to see y'all there.... better yet, hope to see you on the beach with an exotic beverage in your hand!

Originally posted by Kung Foo
Next year's meeting (the IADR and AADR together again) is in Baltimore, MD. March 9-12, 2005.

I have been a member of our school's SRG for the last 3 years. Although I did not participate in summer research last summer, therefore I am not going to Hawaii, I am going to be writing my thesis honors next week when we have off and everyone is on the beach.

I did go to the past two IADR/AADRs in San Diego & San Antonio. I'm glad I'm graduating before it's moving to Baltimore, what a drag place to follow the Honolulu meeting!

Originally posted by Stanford Fencer
I'll be there. Presenting Sat. -- Oral surgery/wound healing

And you?

good luck!!! :)

dientesfuertes -- what are you presenting on Sat? if i'm not presenting at the same time, i'll swing by!

StarGirl -- Thanks for your note. Now I'm ready :love:

Baltimore? Now there's incentive to get this real-time reaction working! Thanks for the information Stanford and Kung.

Stanford,
My title is: "Are there mechanisms of compensation for TiO2 dentin contamination?"
It deals with composite bond strength testing. Hope to see you there.