ICC explanations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wjs010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where the hell are they? I want them. I can't pay a million dollars to take a course. My mcat is in a month and I want some great practice along with FLs. Someone please locate them for me!

Members don't see this ad.

i don't think there are any....unless someone from inside TPR could possibly find one lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Bro no ones gonna pay $50. Sorry lol

I did, and I'd like to think that I'm not "no one."

Where the hell are they? I want them. I can't pay a million dollars to take a course. My mcat is in a month and I want some great practice along with FLs. Someone please locate them for me!

No one is asking you for a million dollars. Just fifty. The best things in life, let alone the MCAT, are never free.

The reason why they don't public them is because its the "IN CLASS compendium." Even TPR students can't get them unless they go to class. All the explanations to those are given during TPR classes. Sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Bro no ones gonna pay $50. Sorry lol

Well, considering the fact that I paid much more than that when I bought it, you should have thanked me for the opportunity. I did not even mention about "selling it" here as well.

I am just trying to point out that it is not inaccessible as everyone argues here.

Well, considering the fact that I paid much more than that when I bought it, you should have thanked me for the opportunity. I did not even mention about "selling it" here as well.

I am just trying to point out that it is not inaccessible as everyone argues here.

Regardless of price, every opportunity to obtain something without paying the "legitimate" amount for it should be thanked for. None of the TPRH books are supposed to be available for anyone to use without paying "millions for a course." You have the ICC for a price much lower than that; that's already a gift in itself. I'd quit complaining; we're lucky enough already.

good luck finding them. I took the class and often the instructors didn't understand the explanation, or told us the answer marked in the book was wrong, or gave an explanation that didn't make sense etc. So I still don't have good explanations for most of them even though I was in the class.

dudes and dudettes the ICC explanations are online. in make up lessons. though the explanations are in video form, they are explanations nonetheless.