1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

Identifying a medical school, quick question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lnvictus, Sep 26, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. lnvictus

lnvictus 2+ Year Member

Mar 24, 2014
    If I remember correctly there was a Californian medical school/program that selected students for their community service to minority populations. Unfortunately, this is all I remember about the school and my google skills haven't been up to par to find it myself, I guess. Does anyone have a name for this school? Or am I just imagining things.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. AndyQC

AndyQC

Mar 14, 2014
    There are several, IIRC. I believe the PRIME program at UCI or the Drew program at UCLA may be what you're thinking of.

Hope that helps!

4. lnvictus

lnvictus 2+ Year Member

Mar 24, 2014
    Yes, it was the Drew/UCLA program, thank you!

I was not aware that multiple schools do this; are you aware of the others that aren't in CA?