• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

davincicode

Bio-Linguist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2004
Status
So now that we all know the Ides of March are here.... and that the AAMC deadline to fill a class is about to pass.... Any updates on any schools that were supposed to let you know by today?

Any news on Mayo?

IrishOarsman

My Rx: Guiness
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Chicago
Status
A fancy name for the middle of the month, it can be fatal for those who forget its proper day (Julius you fool).

Too damn bad nothing ill will happen to those med schools who refuse to let you know by today... (of course, should I be let in, I immediately will take this back :) )

MDT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
Status
I got a phone call today from Mayo, and I am in!!! I am so excited, they have been my #1 choice since the beginning. I was actually driving in the car to a meeting for work at a different building when I got the car. It was a good thing I was almost at the parking lot, because I don't remember much of the drive after getting the phone call.

Time to sell the house, I'm headed to Rochester!

Anyone else hear anything from Mayo?

About the Ads

MDT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
Status
Thanks! I am so excited, I've been virtually useless at work since the phone call, but I do have a perma-grin!

About the Ads