Ides of March & Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davincicode

Bio-Linguist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So now that we all know the Ides of March are here.... and that the AAMC deadline to fill a class is about to pass.... Any updates on any schools that were supposed to let you know by today?

Any news on Mayo?

Members don't see this ad.

A fancy name for the middle of the month, it can be fatal for those who forget its proper day (Julius you fool).

Too damn bad nothing ill will happen to those med schools who refuse to let you know by today... (of course, should I be let in, I immediately will take this back :) )

I got a phone call today from Mayo, and I am in!!! I am so excited, they have been my #1 choice since the beginning. I was actually driving in the car to a meeting for work at a different building when I got the car. It was a good thing I was almost at the parking lot, because I don't remember much of the drive after getting the phone call.

Time to sell the house, I'm headed to Rochester!

Anyone else hear anything from Mayo?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I am so excited, I've been virtually useless at work since the phone call, but I do have a perma-grin!

Congrats... grinning and useless is an awesome state