IDP Stats List Updated 3rd April 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Updated list for April 3rd. Pinktooth, thank you for your wishes and the stats. Will keep my fingers crossed for you and the others who are still waiting. Hope for the best! Its not over till the fat lady sings!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I would like to update my stats.
I was accepted at UCSF.
Withdrew from UCLA, BU, NYU.
Waiting from UPENN, and that also, about to get closed.

Have a nice day

Indiandentist

hi M
havent u missed out ivan in the Bu waitlist:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi M,

correction to my stats---toefl is 257 instead of 247!!...i had to retake toefl to cross 250 line!!! I have accepted the admission...
priti

Hi Priti, I got your stats from a post you had written in december and i didnt realise that you had improved your TOEFL score since then. Sorry about that!:)

Hi Ann, Thanks for the info about IvanBG, I missed it. IvanBG made the waitlisting announcement quite inocuously.:D

Indiandentist, i have made the necessary updates, thank you!

I have uploaded the updated file.

cheers!

Hi, M
I tried to save this file ..I can download it ..but the fonts are really " VER" huge...Im not able to save this file also..if I go to file ..and it does not save on "save as".....
Would you post this file again ..with the changes so that I can lessen the fonts and get the points or numbers...down....so that I can print it out or save it...????
Thanks
Toothzone

Hi toothzone,

Regarding the font size, you should click on the zoom size (usually on the top left corner.. in your case it maybe about 400% or so..) you can change that size to about 150% to 200%.

Now regarding saving the file, you should not click on the file button.. you should click on the small floppy icon below that. That is usually what happens if you try to save a pdf file that is opened on a webpage.

I hope it works now!

cheers!

from the stats here, BU average part 1 score is 87.69 or rather 88 and TUFTS average part 1 score is 91.

of course there are very few TUFTS names up there on the list so its a v biased average! :D

i havent got around to getting averages for other schools. anyone want to do that??? :)

I guess mrinalini had posted the averages in a thread just check it out.

Originally posted by Toothzone
....so that I can print it out or save it...????

You can always "copy paste" it to MSWord or some other word procesor. Just click on "Copy Text".

thanks pinktooth.

mrinalini- real dedication! u seem to devotedly update the list! :)