IELTS VERFICATION BY IRISH MEDICAL COUNCIL (which method?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nabjeen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to ask, which method is used by IRISH MEDICAL COUNCIL, to verify the IELTS SCORE CARD of non european doctors? Head office of ielts in Cambridge told me, that IMC does not use their online ielts verification service. If it's so, then which method IRISH MEDICAL COUNCIL uses?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Nabjeen,

Did you study in EU? If yes, then you're exempted from this.

Otherwise the printed certificate with overall Bandscore will be required and submitted with your application.

I want to ask, which method is used by IRISH MEDICAL COUNCIL, to verify the IELTS SCORE CARD of non european doctors? Head office of ielts in Cambridge told me, that IMC does not use their online ielts verification service. If it's so, then which method IRISH MEDICAL COUNCIL uses?

Hi Nabjeen,

Did you study in EU? If yes, then you're exempted from this.

Otherwise the printed certificate with overall Bandscore will be required and submitted with your application.

i did not ask that i have to give ielts or not. i am conducting a research on the various methods used by different organizations to verify ielts score card, and i want to know which method is used by IMC?
can anyone answer of this question?

Members don't see this ad :)
If ur conducting research then you would be citing an anonymous internet user in your research. If this is truly "research" its got to be much more high quality than this lol.

Well, on this forum we share information about how is the college, what documents are needed, etc. Please check this link by IMC, it MAY help you.

http://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/FAQ/English-Language/

i did not ask that i have to give ielts or not. i am conducting a research on the various methods used by different organizations to verify ielts score card, and i want to know which method is used by IMC?
can anyone answer of this question?

double LoL :D
If ur conducting research then you would be citing an anonymous internet user in your research. If this is truly "research" its got to be much more high quality than this lol.

whatever you say about me or laugh at me, it does not bother me. i just need the answer

The IELTS exam can only be given by the British Council and IDP. These two organizations, along with the University of Cambridge, are ones managing the IELTS test all over the world. I hope this helps.