if an admissions officer asked you...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlee1986

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do you dislike about dentistry? what would you say?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i can't find the other thread...maybe a link will help? lol thanks :)

You love everything about the practice of dentistry but hate d-school application process. What a money grab. AADSAS stinks. DAT is too easy. Tell them that the admissions people were mean to you at the interview, and are rude on the phone.

I am a strong advocate for the use of rectal exams to diagnose dental problems. I feel that one of the biggest problems with dentistry today is the failure of many dental schools to properly instruct their students on this important diagnosic technique.

I am a strong advocate for the use of rectal exams to diagnose dental problems. I feel that one of the biggest problems with dentistry today is the failure of many dental schools to properly instruct their students on this important diagnosic technique.

eww...:eek: :laugh::laugh:

How you have to keep telling people that dental school is 4 years long, not the 2 years it takes to become a hygienist, and that you are not a med school reject.

This is what I said before

1) The application process.
And everything that goes along with it.

2) I hate being called a med school reject

3) All the decisions I have to make when hiring my staff (i.e. which hygienist and assistant are the hottest )

4) Going into Debt

5) Figuring out how I am going to fit my newest toy in my garage after paying off my debt

6) Getting my patients to pay their bills so i can pay off my debt so I can by my new toys

7) Entering dental school thinking I wanted to be dentist only to find out I really wanted to be a pilot.

8) Afraid that you are going to get sued by a patient.!

the cost of dental school