If House (from the show House, M.D.) was your interviewer...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CTAATGT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If Dr. Gregory House were real and on the ADCOM of a certain medical school, wouldn't he make an awesome interviewer? I wonder what a typical interview for him would go like...

Members don't see this ad.

first, he'd enter the room with that "teardrop" song playing in the background...

Members don't see this ad :)
If you really want to know, watch the episode where he interviews to find another member of his team. You had better wear the right shoes...

the moment he stepped through the interview doors I would just be like "oh @%#"

If Dr. Gregory House were real and on the ADCOM of a certain medical school, wouldn't he make an awesome interviewer? I wonder what a typical interview for him would go like...

Maybe from an observational standpoint, but I don't think you'd find it so awesome to be on the receiving end of his questions/criticisms.

Maybe from an observational standpoint, but I don't think you'd find it so awesome to be on the receiving end of his questions/criticisms.
Haha agreed. I still haven't watched all the seasons yet...

it'd be the easiest interview ever. just don't react to his childish comments, be as degrading and offensive as you possibly can, and be able to make snide but smart observations about the people around you. hahaha.

Hopefully it'd have a happy ending. :smuggrin:

Since you already know so much about your interviewer, hit him from every possible angle, completely tear him down, toss your resume on his desk, and walk out in envy-inspiring shoes. You're so hired. And you'd probably get a date with Wilson, too...

I would just get up and walk out... maybe tell him if he wants to meet me at the nearest bar on the way out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would bribe him with vicodin. :D

He's probably tell you to solve some ridiculous riddle or something. Then when you solve it he'd reject you anyway just because you're wearing a stupid tie.

younotready.jpg
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/system/icons/2635/original/younotready.jpg?1279687121

It would be great for me because I look like Kal Penn.

He would make a horrible interviewer. If someone like House interviewed me, I would probably withdraw my application. His attitude is funny and entertaining on TV but it would be a serious problem in real life.

I would bust out a chess set and ask him "black or white?"

Mine basically was. Retired vascular surgeon who had a reputation for being a hardass. Funny thing is, the faculty now call me a young version of him. Good stuff. He doesn't tolerate any bull****.