if I apply for 10 schools, what would the additional cost on top of AADSAS fee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if I apply for 10 schools, what would the additional cost on top of AADSAS fee of $723?

I am not sure the secondary cost of each school?

Does every school give me a secondary application?

Members don't see this ad.

I could be wrong... I'm calculating 4 million. Is anyone else getting the same number, or am I doing something wrong?

You sure do ask a lot of questions.:rolleyes:

If you can't answer questions like this, what makes you think you have a chance in hell at getting through dental school??

Members don't see this ad :)
if I apply for 10 schools, what would the additional cost on top of AADSAS fee of $723?

I am not sure the secondary cost of each school?

Does every school give me a secondary application?

Why dont you just ask us what you should eat for breakfast? Since I am a psychic and know which schools you are applying to....4 million sounds about right.

You are not allowed to breed. Ever.

If you can't answer questions like this, what makes you think you have a chance in hell at getting through dental school??

we CAN answer this. however, the answer is in the FAQ section of the application.

If we ever give a tour during next year's interviews and there's a Chinese Canadian kid bombarding us with questions, we'll have a good clue who it is. To answer your question, why don't you check the school's websites to see how much their application fee is. Now I am curious to see how you came up with the list of schools that you applied to... (I secretly hope Michigan is not one of them)

poor guy. i believe all the secondary fees are available within the AADSAS application under "supplemental information". WHere do you go to school in canada by the way?