If I apply to a school in mid-June, when will I get their secondary app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'll be applying to the schools in my state as a reapplicant in the 1st week of June, but I'm still on a waitlist from this cycle and don't want to apply to others until the 2nd - 3rd week of June in case I get accepted this year. Will I get all secondaries at the same time if I do it this way?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be applying to the schools in my state as a reapplicant in the 1st week of June, but I'm still on a waitlist from this cycle and don't want to apply to others until the 2nd - 3rd week of June in case I get accepted this year. Will I get all secondaries at the same time if I do it this way?
Really? You're a re-applicant and you don't remember how the application process works? :confused:

Even though AMCAS opens on June 1st, they don't first send applications to schools until later. I sent my primary in during the second week of June and still received secondaries on July 1st.

Really? You're a re-applicant and you don't remember how the application process works? :confused:
I applied late last year... I'm basically wondering if I do this will I still get them July 1st.