If I ever hear someone say

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OP wants to win the world record of creating most number of threads possible per week

I set that last year when I was just started mcat prep. Nobody can beat it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbdown: on removing your victreebel avatar :sendoff:

Oddish is cuter. I'll evolve into a Gloom when I matriculate to Med School. When I enter Residency I'll be a Vileplume!

Oddish is cuter. I'll evolve into a Gloom when I matriculate to Med School. When I enter Residency I'll be a Vileplume!

You're more of a diglet imo

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Gee. That evolutionary sequence was definitely correct. :eek:

What about Bellossom?

Bellossom evolves if you give a Sun Stone to Gloom, it isn't derived from Vileplume, so that wouldn't be correct either :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I the only one with minimal pokemon knowledge in here?

Am I the only one with minimal pokemon knowledge in here?

No. My Pokemon knowledge is limited to some random pack thing I got as a gift in elementary school and thought some of the pictures were cute. The stack had a Gloom and a Mew and I remember them being different colors.

I really hope I made some Pokemon fan cringe just a little bit :D

No. My Pokemon knowledge is limited to some random pack thing I got as a gift in elementary school and thought some of the pictures were cute. The stack had a Gloom and a Mew and I remember them being different colors.

:thumbup:

Your mission was successful. I am so cringing.

Bellossom evolves if you give a Sun Stone to Gloom, it isn't derived from Vileplume, so that wouldn't be correct either :(.

Shut the eff up. :laugh: It is still an alternate evolution and looks more appealing, so I would not see the reason to not use it.

All this Pokemon talk...

ry5tA5x.jpg

This Pokefest is making my testosterone drop.

Time to sprint to my gym, break in (closed by the time I get there), and do some bench press followed by pelvic thrusts in the mirror.

Time to sprint to my gym, break in (closed by the time I get there), and do some bench press followed by pelvic thrusts in the mirror.

Its not 24 hours?? Ppssshhh...

Its not 24 hours?? Ppssshhh...

I wish it was :(.

Well as of last week, I work out at my CC campus 2 times per week, and at the YMCA 1 time per week (as opposed to the YMCA 3 times per week). Both gyms house so many betas :mad:.

I wish it was :(.

Well as of last week, I work out at my CC campus 2 times per week, and at the YMCA 1 time per week (as opposed to the YMCA 3 times per week). Both gyms house so many betas :mad:.

Thats just no fun bro.

Med school...(pensive look off into the distance)...is like...doing the nasty...with a 300-lb, 67-year-old dude. You feel like a crushing weight is on top of you and constantly wonder if there'll be a climax before you die.

...hear it at least once a week from a doctor...

Med school...(pensive look off into the distance)...is like...doing the nasty...with a 300-lb, 67-year-old dude. You feel like a crushing weight is on top of you and constantly wonder if there'll be a climax before you die.

Oh boy, sign me up :naughty:.

I love this lol

I can't tell whether I should be apprehensive, disgusted, or aroused.

medical school is like....trying to swallow a hand grenade? like shoving a battering ram into your ass?

I have no complaints with the fire hydrant analogy really

If someone said that med school is like eating at a Chinese buffet every day, that would seem like an awesome gig. :D

The only downside is that I'd probably get yearnings to study an hour after I get done :(

If someone said that med school is like eating at a Chinese buffet every day, that would seem like an awesome gig. :D

The only downside is that I'd probably get yearnings to study an hour after I get done :(

Chinese food increases productivity? Time to buy me some Chow Fun and get started on this presentation for English Lit. :thumbup:

Pokemon Gyms are where it's at!

Chinese food increases productivity? Time to buy me some Chow Fun and get started on this presentation for English Lit. :thumbup:

No no cause you get hungry after eating Chinese food.

Can I put being a pokemon master on my med school app? Or do adcoms only care if you're a gym leader?

Being a gym leader will show leadership skills as well as dedication. As long as your gym has a good puzzle and trainers in it, it'll look good :thumbup:

Being a pokemon master shows hard work and dedication too, especially if you caught all the Pokemon! LORs from the Elite 4 can help. Stopping Team Rocket makes for a good EC too.

But be prepared, in case your interviewer challenges you to a surprise match :eek:

Being a gym leader will show leadership skills as well as dedication. As long as your gym has a good puzzle and trainers in it, it'll look good :thumbup:

Being a pokemon master shows hard work and dedication too, especially if you caught all the Pokemon! LORs from the Elite 4 can help. Stopping Team Rocket makes for a good EC too.

But be prepared, in case your interviewer challenges you to a surprise match :eek:

Does it reflect poorly on me if this post is the highlight of my Friday night? I almost cried from laughing so hard. You, sir/ma'am, are awesome.

Srs though: A pokemon match would make for the best medical school interview maybe ever.