If I ever hear someone say

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Swimming pool.

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally find the non serious threads much more amusing here. Reason why a majority of my posts are from the class of ___ threads and not much anywhere else. There's certainly room for both in pre-allo outside of the class of threads too.

Members don't see this ad :)
"Medical school is like drinking from a fire hydrant in terms of the information rate."

I will jump off a building.

What is it with doctors/med students and cliches? Can't you at least say something with some semblance of creativity? Like "medical school is like having to eat at a chinese buffet every day" or "medical school is like being forced to drink 2 liters of sprite every day"?

Its like the Gallon Challenge - you cram as much down as fast as you can, only to meet some arbitrary deadline and have it all come spewing forth in a fraction of the time it took to put it down - completely useless post regurgitation but still leaving you feeling like crap for the rest of the day.

Its like this post - at first seemingly enticing but after accepting the challenge to respond..you begin to find yourself wondering what you're doing here in the first place

I'm kind of offended that you could mistake anyone else for me.

Pretty sure he mistook you for me...
Not sure how I feel about that

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile

Late post, but...
warcraft-nerd-south-park.jpg

MedPR only wishes he had that view in the background! :naughty:

Man, this thread went from I-40 to the autobahn. Nice work ladies and gents!

Its like the Gallon Challenge - you cram as much down as fast as you can, only to meet some arbitrary deadline and have it all come spewing forth in a fraction of the time it took to put it down - completely useless post regurgitation but still leaving you feeling like crap for the rest of the day.

The Gallon Challenge is doable, though...good friend of mine pulled it off. Of course, he drinks 3-4 glasses of milk at every meal already, so I guess he's sort of been training for it his whole life!

The Gallon Challenge is doable, though...good friend of mine pulled it off. Of course, he drinks 3-4 glasses of milk at every meal already, so I guess he's sort of been training for it his whole life!

Are you suggesting medical school is not doable?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Late post, but...

MedPR only wishes he had that view in the background! :naughty:

Man, this thread went from I-40 to the autobahn. Nice work ladies and gents!

Funny you mention 40. I drive on it everyday.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile