If I hit my target score on MCAT release day, I'll....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Amazed and thankful.

Then, say I was wrong and totally off because I think I got a 26/27. I hope for a 30+ with nothing below an 8 in any section.

It would be one time I will be glad to be wrong.

Less than 10 days for me now...

That curve deal had better be big or I am definitely safe on my prediction.

Treat myself to see Wicked on Broadway and of course, hit the Hagaan Diaz for a super deluxe banana split.

If I don't get the scores I am aiming for: stare at the wall for many hours and make an emergency visit to my therapist.

I'm actually in ny, ny right now. I'm staying at columbia university for the moment with a friend. I would probably go out and watch a show... or maybe eat a lot of different foods with no guilt.

Members don't see this ad :)
If i hit my target score i will first vomit then recheck to make sure there wasn't an error then eat a cupcake or 7

To his therapist? That's kind of personal, Chad. :D :smuggrin:

OK, seriously, you guys- I'll expect to see donor symbols under your names shortly!!!!!! (And now that you've all put it in writing, I'm going to hold you to it!)

He is a she, thanks. And all are welcome on my excursion downtown or to my Dr.'s office. She is very nice.:thumbup:

I will walk out on to the street in a wifebeater and boxers and scream " KING KONG AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON, THIS! "

I'll find a unicorn. And punch it. Really, really hard. I would. I would punch a unicorn super-hard just for my target score.

If i hit my target score i will first vomit then recheck to make sure there wasn't an error then eat a cupcake or 7

that sounds like my plan + a lot of screaming and yelling...and if not, i'm spending the next week in the campus health building staring blankly into nothingness :laugh:

I will start crying and then get very drunk. very very drunk.

wait...

thats what ill do if i do badly too

Freak out. most likely with lots of crying, running, hugging, skipping... I've been telling my friends that I will react much more dramatically if I MAKE my target score rather than if I get a score that will result in a re-take.

So why do you have to get your score to donate to SDN :( Mushy is sad that you HAVE to hit your score. You should donate to SDN because its a great resource and also because you don't want a kitty to have to die for every gig of bandwith we use ..... *insert sad face*

:D

If I hit my target score in mcat release day ill finally get that good nights sleep that has so eluded me since I first started prepping. Good Luck to you all!

I'll never take the MCAT again :D That's all I'll care about if I hit my target score!

if i get my target score and it gains me entry into a medical school, i will buy myself a motorcycle...and hopefully survive long enough to become a physician

if i get my target score, i will kick off my shoes in a fit of joy. then proceed to punch a bee in the face.

If I get my target score, I won't post it on SDN because posting a 45T is just BEGGING for troll status. :laugh:

On a more realistic note, if I really get my target score, I'll probably call some of the schools I'm interested in -- something I haven't had the confidence to do up to now :(

If I get my target score, I won't post it on SDN because posting a 45T is just BEGGING for troll status. :laugh:

On a more realistic note, if I really get my target score, I'll probably call some of the schools I'm interested in -- something I haven't had the confidence to do up to now :(

you are just gonna call to say whats up? or what? (i don't mean that to sound sarcastic or condescending. my apologies if it did)

Let's see all the green!!

I originally posted that I would donate when I got an acceptance to medical school...but who are we kidding? I buckled, and paid up anyway. :p

You all should do the same! :laugh:
If, on July 15, I hit my target score, I will surely donate! SDN is amazing!