If I take a class now...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disorder

isrdero
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am debating whether or not to sign up for some classes at a local community college (I work full time and am out of college). Will I have to notify schools that I have enrolled in a class? I was literally about to press the "submit" button to enroll, but then I thought "OH, wait... what sort of repercussions will this have on my applications... how much more work will this make for me? :p"

I, obviously, will not be taking these classes for a grade, but just for my own enrichment.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

So, I am debating whether or not to sign up for some classes at a local community college (I work full time and am out of college). Will I have to notify schools that I have enrolled in a class? I was literally about to press the "submit" button to enroll, but then I thought "OH, wait... what sort of repercussions will this have on my applications... how much more work will this make for me? :p"

I, obviously, will not be taking these classes for a grade, but just for my own enrichment.

Thanks for the help in advance!

You'll need to submit a transcript from the CC prior to matriculation, other than that no work.

PS -- this time next year you'll be wishing you'd spent this time hiking Europe or just sitting around the house watching Judge Judy with your balls in your hand.

You'll need to submit a transcript from the CC prior to matriculation, other than that no work.

PS -- this time next year you'll be wishing you'd spent this time hiking Europe or just sitting around the house watching Judge Judy with your balls in your hand.

lovely... time to drain the life savings and travel... :(