• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
should I still purchase any of the examkrackers material? If I do TPR course should I just buy the Exam Krackers 1001 questions books instead of the entire study package? Should I buy anything else or will TPR subject books be enough material?

BlueElmo

10+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It should be enough. But for your reference, I still used EK books to supplement my TPR course and those Hyperlearning books. I found EK to be great material, so if you are running out of TPR stuff, then buy those EK books.

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Awesome, do you find that TPR lacks in a certain area that I should use the 1001 books for? It looks like the next course will start in Feb so I have a couple of months to brush over some things before the course starts. I figure I will start with Physics since I haven't finished the series yet but I did AP Physics so I know roughly what I am doing.

BlueElmo

10+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I basically used the Hyper Review books for science review and used their science workbook for practice. EK science review are too cursory at best. And I used the 30-minute quizzes in the EK books for practice. These quizzes at the end are awesome, in fact I would say those 30-minutes are a good enough reason to order the EK books.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.