1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

If I'm taking TPR course...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Maygyver, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Maygyver

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    should I still purchase any of the examkrackers material? If I do TPR course should I just buy the Exam Krackers 1001 questions books instead of the entire study package? Should I buy anything else or will TPR subject books be enough material?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BlueElmo

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It should be enough. But for your reference, I still used EK books to supplement my TPR course and those Hyperlearning books. I found EK to be great material, so if you are running out of TPR stuff, then buy those EK books.

4. Maygyver

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Awesome, do you find that TPR lacks in a certain area that I should use the 1001 books for? It looks like the next course will start in Feb so I have a couple of months to brush over some things before the course starts. I figure I will start with Physics since I haven't finished the series yet but I did AP Physics so I know roughly what I am doing.

5. BlueElmo

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I basically used the Hyper Review books for science review and used their science workbook for practice. EK science review are too cursory at best. And I used the 30-minute quizzes in the EK books for practice. These quizzes at the end are awesome, in fact I would say those 30-minutes are a good enough reason to order the EK books.