if princeton opened a medical school, where would its ranking debut in your opinion ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harmony2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i would say probably at 100 maybe ?

Members don't see this ad.

#1, obviously.

Seriously though, it would depend on the affiliations, staff, etc. It's impossible to say and this question is just silly. Rankings are ridiculous anyway.

Reactions: 6 users
how-drunk-are-you-yes.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Depends. If they get Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital into the fold, then most likely top 2-3 for sure. Without it probably top 20.
What if they got plainsboro and it was a DO school?

Reactions: 2 users
( or ^ or ** or #$% or even ######. This is a good question, I'm not sure anyone truly knows the answer.

What if they got plainsboro and it was a DO school?
Oh snap! The battle begins!

I don't think DO or MD would matter in this case: the prestige of Princeton overrides those difference, IMO.

Does this hypothetical question (Princeton opening a school, not the DO thing) have some basis? Are there rumors swirling around?

Oh snap! The battle begins!

I don't think DO or MD would matter in this case: the prestige of Princeton overrides those difference, IMO.

Does this hypothetical question (Princeton opening a school, not the DO thing) have some basis? Are there rumors swirling around?

Nah, I dont think so. Princeton's philosophy is to be 100% focused on undergrad education, which is awesome imo. They shouldnt change that.

Reactions: 1 user