if secondary has been out for 2+ weeks and i didnt get it, did i get rejected

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alee_25

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
if secondary has been out for 2+ weeks and i didnt get it, did i get rejected from that school?

My amcas has been verified for 1 month already btw

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Until they send you that letter saying, "We regret to inform you... etc." you are not rejected.

Chill out.

alee_25 said:
if secondary has been out for 2+ weeks and i didnt get it, did i get rejected from that school?

thanks in advance

If they dont screen, then prob not. Which school are we talking about here?

Members don't see this ad :)
alee_25 said:

thanks in advance

which school? some schools are lazier about gettin the secondary out and some take a longer time to do a screen.

I've been verified since early July and I have yet to receive an interview from UTSA which does not require a secondary. I don't know what's going on there either.

quantummechanic said:
which school? some schools are lazier about gettin the secondary out and some take a longer time to do a screen.

UCLA, UCSF, UC Davis, Univ of South California

alee_25 said:
UCLA, UCSF, UC Davis, Univ of South California

UCLA, UCSF, and UCD all screen so be patient.

USC doesnt screen, so just email them if it been a while.

DrVanNostran said:
UCLA, UCSF, and UCD all screen so be patient.

USC doesnt screen, so just email them if it been a while.

..even if people who got verified later than me got secondaries from these schools???

Am i outta luck?

Sorry for being paranoid, i just really wanna go to a UC

alee_25 said:
..even if people who got verified later than me got secondaries from these schools???

Am i outta luck?

Sorry for being paranoid, i just really wanna go to a UC

A lot of times it depends on who is reviewing you. If the school allows you to call or email for status, I would do so if you are getting really anxious. I don't know your stats, but some schools send out the secondaries or interviews right away based on that. So if you are borderline, they might take longer to review you.

If you are not part of the solution you are a precipitate.

francisdoss said:
If you are not part of the solution you are a precipitate.

:laugh:

Way to make the subject and content of your reply exactly the same except for the exclusion of contractions in the post. Nice touch. :thumbup: