IF somebody knows good book about dental instrument

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sadaf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a job of dental assistant, in advertisement they mentioned that person should know atleast 300 instrument , i donot know what to do .
i know few but if i want to know more does somebody know a book which is detailed and will be a good source :confused:
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

sadaf said:
Hello,
I am looking for a job of dental assistant, in advertisement they mentioned that person should know atleast 300 instrument , i donot know what to do .
i know few but if i want to know more does somebody know a book which is detailed and will be a good source :confused:
thanks in advance

300 instruments? Wow...the dentist must have his hands full. Are you sure this is a Dental Office and not the Philharmonic Orchestra? :laugh:

You can get yourself a copy of any Dental Supply Catalog--Henry Schein's, Pearson's, Practicewares, etc. It should have pictures and descriptions of just about every instrument, supply and materials known to the dental profession. It should have more than 300 :laugh: Browse through it and then impress your future employer.

Ivorinedust

"Apolonia, relieve my toothache"

thank you , thats what i was also surprised but i have to go and get info about, if someone else know anything it would be appreciated