If someone gave you $15000 dollars and a year....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zwander

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If someone gave you $15000 dollars and a year to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Travel? If so, where and why? Or anything else?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
peter-griffin-dives-into-gold-o.gif

Invest it in Apple

Build a rocket ship and go to the moon.

But $15,000 would probably only get me to the stratosphere.

Members don't see this ad :)
Spend it on my guh. We would probably travel.

15k. Not enough to invest. Not enough to buy anything. I'd probably rent a villa in Tuscany with a few friends near the beach with a private cook for two months

Cash it so the IRS can't figure out I have it

I would spend it all traveling poorly, so I can make it to more places without spending that much.

Travel to a third world country for two weeks, say I changed life's and helped the underprivileged, and then realize that every Pre med does this.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

15k. Not enough to invest. Not enough to buy anything. I'd probably rent a villa in Tuscany with a few friends near the beach with a private cook for two months

What exactly is "enough" to invest? :confused:

I would max out my Roth for the year, pay my rent through end of my lease, and then plan a month or so in Europe with the gf. Sigh...

:thumbup::thumbup:

OP is trolling us again.

From that post in another thread, no one's gonna take you seriously.

OP isn't trolling. Please contribute something worthwhile instead of calling everyone out and pre-ban hammering in every thread you post in.

I'd buy more video equipment and shoot something low budget or go traveling with friends or family. Maybe make a killer PC rig and get ready for BF4

What exactly is "enough" to invest? :confused:

I would max out my Roth for the year, pay my rent through end of my lease, and then plan a month or so in Europe with the gf. Sigh...

:thumbup: I would probably do the same thing. Renaissance Man, have you ever read the book "The Millionaire Next Door"?

:thumbup: I would probably do the same thing. Renaissance Man, have you ever read the book "The Millionaire Next Door"?

I have, a great read. I really enjoy personal finance, investment strategy, etc. I hop over to the Bogleheads forum quite a bit and also follow The White Coat Investor blog. I think there is more confusion and misconceptions about personal finance/retirement than there is about the med-school application process :laugh:

If someone gave you $15000 dollars and a year to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Travel? If so, where and why? Or anything else?

Pay mods to ban you from SDN

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

OP isn't trolling. Please contribute something worthwhile instead of calling everyone out and pre-ban hammering in every thread you post in.

I'd buy more video equipment and shoot something low budget or go traveling with friends or family. Maybe make a killer PC rig and get ready for BF4

OP isnt trolling? Have you checked out OP's recent posts? And i'm not the only one who thinks OP is a troll.

Also, this question has nothing to do with preallo and should be asked in the lounge.