If someone wants to dispute something to AMCAS post-verification how would one do it now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1029873

So I applied to already all my schools, I'm afraid during verification they'll change my pharmacy health science courses to BCPM and not health science, is there a way to contact them now to talk about it? (So it won't show a science GPA of 2.9 lol, then I'm afraid I believe it takes 5 days to correct it, but by then schools seen the app and wouldn't want me) So my app doesn't get sent to all the schools with incorrect information. Any responses are welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

So I applied to already all my schools, I'm afraid during verification they'll change my pharmacy health science courses to BCPM and not health science, is there a way to contact them now to talk about it? (So it won't show a science GPA of 2.9 lol, then I'm afraid I believe it takes 5 days to correct it, but by then schools seen the app and wouldn't want me) So my app doesn't get sent to all the schools with incorrect information. Any responses are welcome!
No

You get notification when your app is verified and you would contact them at that point to dispute anything. Also, generally AMCAS is looking for the opposite, non bcpm courses that are trying to be classified as bcpm. If your pharmacy courses aren’t coded as bcpm, there really isn’t a need to worry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Until they do something you don't have anything to dispute, so you really have to wait and see what they do. The good news for you is that nothing will be transmitted to schools until 7/10 at the earliest, so there is a good chance you'll have a chance to dispute, if necessary, before anything is transmitted.

Until they do something you don't have anything to dispute, so you really have to wait and see what they do. The good news for you is that nothing will be transmitted to schools until 7/10 at the earliest, so there is a good chance you'll have a chance to dispute, if necessary, before anything is transmitted.

Holy cow I forgot about this, thank you for this news!!!!!

Edit: wait verification will definitly take longer than 21 days rip

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow I forgot about this, thank you for this news!!!!!

Edit: wait verification will definitly take longer than 21 days rip
You don't know that for a fact. Just check out the verification thread. Different people are taking different amounts of time, depending on what's involved with their transcripts. The 21 days is only meant to be a worst case estimate. In any case, there is nothing you can do until they process. Remember, there is a chance they will do exactly what you want them to!!

Reactions: 1 user