If this doesn't make you want to go to Tulane...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Some of these look like your typical wall cloud, or supercell from a thunderstorm. How do you know these were of Katrina???

ingamina said:
Some of these look like your typical wall cloud, or supercell from a thunderstorm. How do you know these were of Katrina???

because i believe everything i am told. duh.
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
those look digitally manipulated

Oh! Well, wishing makes it so. :thumbup:

If you think these are cool, you should try storm chasing.. you get to see incredible stuff every time a front rolls through.

Yeah, I got these pics a while ago. Even though they aren't Katrina....anything that huge heading my way would make me crap my pants. Awesome pictures though, even if they may be digitally touched up.

don't worry, mota, I'll photoshop some houses being swallowed up by a huge crack in the ground, and we californians will have our revenge.

Fakety Fake Fake Fake Fake. Although they do look great.

prana_md said:
don't worry, mota, I'll photoshop some houses being swallowed up by a huge crack in the ground, and we californians will have our revenge.

you did your post-bacc at mills, huh. did you have prof bowman for biochem? she's the ****. wrote one of my LORs.
-mota