If we can't search posts how do we find our own? For example

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psycheout

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
earlier I responded to this discussion about women vs. men doctors and how women are inferior medical school candidates because they intend to work fewer hours

Where did this thread go? How do I search for my own posts?

Members don't see this ad.

ahaha! Let's start another one!

psycheout said:
earlier I responded to this discussion about women vs. men doctors and how women are inferior medical school candidates because they intend to work fewer hours

it got bumped down. tediously wade through the first few pages

Members don't see this ad :)
MD Rapper said:
Ctrl+F will activate the internet explorer find feature.... input key words and you can sift through the pages much more easily

What the hell happened to the internal forum search function?

Is it ever going to be fixed?? With such a high noise to signal ratio here, it's hard to accomplish anything unless you live here.

you could always click on your own profile and do the "find all posts by ________"

jbrice1639 said:
you could always click on your own profile and do the "find all posts by ________"

I believe that's part of the search function which has been disabled.

psycheout said:

it doesn't help you much now, but the next time, subscribe to the thread. then you'll get an e-mail every day, week, or at every new post, and you can just click the link.