If you are considering becoming a DO...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tensyle

3 more months
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

my thought : you spent way too much time putting together something stupid. a good chunk of it is derogatory to DOs. Thus, it makes perfect sense to post it in an osteopathic forum.

your response: there is nothing derogatory about it. i support the DOs even though i am starting at an allopathic school in the fall. because i post a web page claiming to refute how DOs are inferior to their counterparts, surely i must be a friend of the profession.

my retort: the DO degree is not really in need of your validation. the number of people you frustrate with this page will likely far outnumber those you 'inform.' however, you are probably fully aware of that. my guess is you are a troll . . . a troll with a lot of time on their hands.

my suggestion: realize that osteopathic medicine will survive without your sermon. consider a trip to the beach or going to a park since you are starting medical school in a few months. memorizing the brachial plexus or learning not to be a toolbag would both be good ideas for the summer and will serve you well in your future career.

mods: can we kill it? i just lost another 9 minutes of my life.

I agree. Hearing premed opinions on this has run its course in all of the forums listed on the sticky. I happen to know that Tensyle is not a troll because of interactions on another thread, but hearing some kid who's an MS0 at an allopathic school debate the differences between a DO and a foreign MD is not good material for this forum, sorry Tensyle.

We don't generally permit people to promote their own websites/blogs anyway. Furthermore, since the OP effectively deleted his own first post, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.