If you could do anything EXCEPT medicine...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd do 2 chicks at one time.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Movie Director

2. Photographer, Videographer, or Cinematographer for BBC (planet earth/life), Discovery(deadliest catch, dirty jobs), National Geographic (taboo), Food network (diners driver-ins and dives)

:thumbup:

I'd work for the UN (love politics + traveling), or work as a detective (better yet, a DNA analyst and make use of my degree), or become a teacher.

Hmm... I would dedicate my life to discover this element.

Chucknoriumq3rDetail.png

But really, I would open a bakery and bake to my heart's content. I would be the next Sprinkles Cupcakes. Yum.

Write Sci Fi Novels.

Get a PhD and teach physics. Which I might do anyway

Anatomy assistant Professor by day
Bartender by night

"ANYTHING"?
I would legally print spendable money, grow out my mustache and buy a top hat.

logo-mr-monopoly.jpg

Then I would buy both the boardwalk and park place.

No green dress, exotic pet (perhaps a monkey...haven't you always wanted a monkey?), what about John Merick's remains?

It's the first thing I would do

Members don't see this ad :)
go for a PhD in ethnomusicology and study hip-hop. my ethnomusicology professor has the best job ever! he hangs out with hip-hop heads and writes books about beat making, b-boying, and graffiti!

train for the UFC maybe
but that will be a long and painful road.

real answer: clinical social worker

i-wish answer: open a bakery/cafe

ridiculous answer: ballerina

real answer: clinical social worker

i-wish answer: open a bakery/cafe

ridiculous answer: ballerina

Maybe I'm intentionally misreading here, but you would first try to do a clinical social worker. If that didn't work out, you would open a bakery or cafe. And if that didn't work out, you'd do a ballerina?

Commercial airline pilot. :)

Last edited:

Last edited:
Maybe I'm intentionally misreading here, but you would first try to do a clinical social worker. If that didn't work out, you would open a bakery or cafe. And if that didn't work out, you'd do a ballerina?

:lame:

Um... therapist/counselor/career counselor/start and advice column. Aside from being a doctor, those are also careers where I get to tell people what to do, and get paid for it.

i'd make posts with vaguely bitter undertones on message boards dedicated to applying to medical schools

also I'd love to be a cop e: or a firefighter! now that I think about it, I'm sad no one around us hires per diem police officers, it'd be awesome on the weekends

Last edited:
Probably a lawyer. Or a ninja. Or both. :)

Math, history, French, philosophy, chemistry, and physics teacher.

"ANYTHING"?
I would legally print spendable money, grow out my mustache and buy a top hat.

logo-mr-monopoly.jpg

Then I would buy both the boardwalk and park place.

:laugh: I like this! Very good answer!

Become a professional boxer, bitch slap Money Mayweather, then become Dexter and pwn idiots with three dots tattooed in their eyes.