If you could go back in time 6 weeks what would you do different?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtre506

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well my exam is in less than 48 hours and im loaded with regrets, doubting my study methods. If could redo the last 6 weeks what would be different?:(

Members don't see this ad.

The only thing I'd do differently is to make it 7 weeks instead of 6 weeks and add a totally study-free break day every 6 days.

I tend to have a "I have to f*** off" crisis every 5-6 days. It requires a lot of psychic energy to get over them.

Well my exam is in less than 48 hours and im loaded with regrets, doubting my study methods. If could redo the last 6 weeks what would be different?:(

Funny, I kind of remember thinking this too at times during my review, especially after I took form 4, but after taking the step, I realize that I did make good use of my study time.

I'd do a little more biostats and epidemiology. It seemed like I got pounded with it on my test and didnt feel comfortable with the amount of info I learned from the small section in FA.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only thing I'd do differently is to make it 7 weeks instead of 6 weeks and add a totally study-free break day every 6 days.

I tend to have a "I have to f*** off" crisis every 5-6 days. It requires a lot of psychic energy to get over them.

I second this. My poor boyfriend... but he has gotten used to the cycle!

Forget your regrets and worrying about what you could have done differently, try and get yourself in a positive mindset and pumped up for the next 2 days...you can't go back in time, so focus on something you can change!

dude i am right there with you. I have my test in 3 days and I am already thinking about the day I will get my score and how I will look back at these days and regret that I didn't study harder.

It sucks that we haven't taken the test and are already regretting sh1t. I know I am unprepared.

I would not change a thing, except I would not have worried so much. (I only studied for 3 weeks, and for me that was perfect.)

dude i am right there with you. I have my test in 3 days and I am already thinking about the day I will get my score and how I will look back at these days and regret that I didn't study harder.

It sucks that we haven't taken the test and are already regretting sh1t. I know I am unprepared.

I'm with you guys on this one. What I had planned out at the start of these 6wks certainly was not what actually took place.