If you could tell adcoms one thing that's not on your application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hemichordate

Peds
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would it be?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got 99 problems but the B**** ain't one.

and

The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night.

and

THERE is a Party Goin Down in the CASA de Brit...Bring all your friends as long as they are Chicks

That I am wonderful in the sack.

Wanna get drunk with me?

That I used to be a taxidermist at the county museum. There's just no way to say it without sounding creepy! :smuggrin:

Did you drop this $100 bill outside the interview room?

That I was inspired to be a doctor by House ; )

Members don't see this ad :)
That while I worked in a Hollywood development company for a few years, my major contributions to the film industry was not getting several films made, but preventing MANY terrible ones from seeing the light of day. You all should thank me, I tanked quite a few movies that if you had spent money on you would end up tracking down the writer and murdering him/her in their sleep for wasting 2 hours of your life. Seriously. That bad.

That I have dressed up for an anime convention -.-

Last edited:
Actually, I want no one to know about that. Looks like the joke's on me!

That I didn't want to write it down anywhere, but just between myself and the committee, I'm really in it for the money. Wink, wink.

Last edited:
My boyish charm and good looks.

Another spit out drink remark, with laughter!! :laugh:
And I love "I've made a huge mistake" quote" :thumbup:

Last edited:
Competitive drinking is a lucrative business and one's capitalization of such an industry should be rewarded.

Competitive drinking is a lucrative business and one's capitalization of such an industry should be rewarded.

Funny, funny :laugh: :thumbup:

I'm really punchy tonight, but enjoying the funny responses. :claps: