If you could...what would you invent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kovox

Going Places
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was reading about e-prescribing which seems to be a great hassle but its costly to physicians and doesn't seem to offer alot of benefits.

For those on rotations, if you could invent something that could make your lives easier, what would you invent?

:D

Members don't see this ad.

Kovox said:
I was reading about e-prescribing which seems to be a great hassle but its costly to physicians and doesn't seem to offer alot of benefits.

For those on rotations, if you could invent something that could make your lives easier, what would you invent?

I'd invent a device that would vaporize bad drivers at the punch of a button. I'd get to work sooner with alot less stress. Once that worked, I'd sell it to ER docs to use on their patients.

Ed

X-ray vision!

Members don't see this ad :)
e-pocrates to brain data transfer

Kovox said:

Kovox Goggles...so you'll finally fall in love with me ;)

Why would I post my ideas where anyone can take them and patent them just because I don't have money to patent them myself?

The head popping machine from the computer game Theme Hospital.

Lebesgue said:
X-ray vision!

CT/MRI vision!!

Also a system to replace the Match for getting residency positions - the match is the biggest pain in my a$$ right now...

pikachu said:
CT/MRI vision!!

Also a system to replace the Match for getting residency positions - the match is the biggest pain in my a$$ right now...

Oh, very well...

How about a flash drive for my brain!!! We've just started pharm and I can see there are a couple drugs to remember...

It would be nice to have Harrison's on flash memory. :)

A seeker missile for lawyers.

Something that would rapidly make something like a drink cold...like the opposite of a microwave. A freezer or ice cubes just don't do it quickly enough.

Or...this is weird...but I hate having a pillow be warm under my head...i like it when it's slightly cool against my skin...so a pillow that would stay *slightly* chilled. Some guy I was talking with once discussed this with me...we called it "the chillow."