If you don't have exceptional chemistry notes you might want to check this out

sbu2012

Physicians for
Sep 11, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
I think there might be a lot of erroneous material. Use our study prep books or the Berkley review

Hemorrage

Ambrose
7+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2011
Status
Medical Student
is this a joke? why would anyone pay for "handwritten" notes when they can go buy a prep-book designed specifically for MCAT review?

mcloaf

7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Marketing failure.

gettheleadout

MS-4
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Erroneous material? Mind providing an example? The website looks a bit sketchy/weird but the chapters themselves (which you can see a bit with preview) were nearly identical to the lectures my professors gave.

It's 400 pages but I think you could get through the 400 pages faster than 100 pages of TBR for ex. I ordered physics/orgo/genchem/bio TBR books already. Idk it just worked really well for me in terms of review.
Course lectures don't cover material in the ideal manner for MCAT prep, so I don't see how that's a plus.

Feb 24, 2010
Florida
Status
Pre-Medical
I looked over some of the samples for each chapter, and they seemed like pretty good notes (I would have bought it back in gen chem days had I known about it).

However, I doubt it could be as useful for the MCAT as companies like Berkeley do a good enough (if only sometimes dense) job of reviewing concepts.