1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

If you had a chance to do it all over again...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by crimson, Oct 19, 2002.

1. crimson

crimson What up Smokey!
    10+ Year Member

what would you do a week before the DAT? Take every practice exam? Do math problems? Jump around and proclaim that it's all a big joke:clap:
    All replies will be appreciated. Just trying to learn from collective wisdom. And yes, staying away from SDN is not an option coz it's an addiction :p

2. ohgee

ohgee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

For the last week(4-7 days before the test),

I crammed all of the bio vocabs...fully utilize my short term memory.

I reviewed my practice tests..

1-2 days before the test...
    cram even more...then watch a movie

:( I want to watch "The Ring" but I can't cuz I thought it will haunt me during my stay in hotel before the interview :laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

I wish I had studied more evolution and ecology.

I saw the RING last night...OMG!!! I think this was the scariest movie I have ever seen. There were people in the movie theatre screaming...
    It's an awesome movie!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...