IF you had one wish what would it be

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
IF you had one wish what would it be? Mine would be silly, Wish for a bajillion more wishes, no one ever thinks of that :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, I think many people think of that, which is why in all those cartoons the genie will make a disclaimer that you can't ask for more wishes.... :p

- Quid

i honestly don't know. i can't think of any major thing i'd like to change or like to get... maybe to meet the perfect guy. but that's lame. maybe win the lottery or something so i could travel all over and not have to worry about how much it costs. neither of those sound good enough to waste my one and only wish on, though, so who knows.

Members don't see this ad :)
to ensure the welfare of my family...present and future

Eternal bliss for all Earthlings.

Cheesy, but true.

oh, i got one... perfect health for me and my family and friends. :)

I'd pick to know everything.

That way, after knowing everything, if I felt that I knew too much, I'd know a way to "unknow" certain things selectivly.

If I wanted to live forever, I'd know a way to do it, if I didnt want to, I'd know a way not to.

If I decided I wanted World Peace, I'd know a way to do it, etc. Life would be pretty cool.

Hmm... but that's assuming that everything is possible. You could know everything but still not know how to draw a square with only three corners, etc.... but interesting!

Well.....I guess I can be selfish since all the other wish havers have covered many of the global problems.....so.....since this is SDN....what about that Case sends me a letter saying they made a mistake and they meant to offer me an acceptance rather than a post-interview hold?!?!?! :clap: :clap: :clap:

...Although now I feel guilty.....I'm in Case but I could have done something for the environment instead.....oh well....I'll ship my first born to Green Peace!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm... but that's assuming that everything is possible. You could know everything but still not know how to draw a square with only three corners, etc.... but interesting!

Yeah, but I would know a way to avoid drawing that square all togeather since I know that it is not possible.

So, with anything that's not possible, I can immediatly recognize another way to do something similar - or, better yet not even pursue futile attempts at anything because I allready know what is possible and I know what would make me happiest and the best way to go about doing it.

Also, how does everyone get those quotes in their messages with the " Quideam says....", mine are always the goofy ones w/out the name of the poster!

I want a sandwich.. oh wait, I got my wish.