May 27, 2009
Status
if you had to do it all over again, would you have still gone to med school knowing what you do now? so many doctors often say they wouldnt so im just curious.

jvesco22

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2009
Status
if you had to do it all over again, would you have still gone to med school knowing what you do now? so many doctors often say they wouldnt so im just curious.
And so many doctor's say they would

Use the search function and view the responses...

littlealex

little tiny alex
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Exactly. Almost every doctor I meet absolutely LOVES their job. Sure, there are the disgruntled ones, but they're not the norm.

Trexate

Competitive Inhibitor
Apr 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Isn't this the Pre-Allo forum? I don't think most of the people here can answer that question truthfully.

Jan 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
It's a common Hazing ritual. It never ends. I was told by quite a few doctors not to go into medicine UNLESS....

Keep focused, if they can convince you otherwise then you werent going to make it anyway. So now you know. Go for it.

Jan 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
And btw, the forums are grouped by the population asking the question not who the question is being directed too. I know it's weird. I made this mistake too.

Believe me, the docs/medstudents/etc read these forums. Just like on occasions you should go to HSDN. :)