Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

If you have already interviewed at Michigan....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dominator39, Sep 16, 2001.

1. Dominator39

Dominator39 Member

Could you please let us know how it went? Would you consider your experience a stressful interview, or was it mostly conversation? Are there any topics (ie. ethics, managed care) that they asked a lot of questions about? I am very interested to know because I have an interview at U-M coming up and it is my top choice. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Szkwicz

Szkwicz Senior Member

I'll be interviewing this Friday and can help you out after that...unless of course you're interviewing this Friday too in which case I'll see you there.
    I could really go for some insider information on U-M from someone who's interviewed there already this year--this will be my first interview and U-M is definitely the most demanding school I applied to.

4. Spang

Spang SDN Angel

5. Szkwicz

Szkwicz Senior Member

6. pcl

pcl Senior Member

Last year they were pretty laid back, two faculty interviews, one student interview, they had access to your file. They asked questions mostly from the file. I hope this isn't too late to be helpful.

Good Luck and GO BLUE!

pcl (Michigan alumnae)