If you have taken the DAT recently...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aparmatic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did you have any questions on plant reproduction and/or embryology? i am studying embryology right now from shaum's and i noticed that plant embryology/reproduction is not listed as one of the topics for the DAT on the 'testing program' guide from ADA.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i didn't come across any plant reproduction questions on my exam. had 1 or 2 embryology questions though

Members don't see this ad :)
I had several questions regarding plants...I think one referred to length of time in sporophte vs. gametophyte...well, good luck

I had several questions regarding plants...I think one referred to length of time in sporophte vs. gametophyte...well, good luck

This sounds more like generation time in the life cycle than the actual reproduction mechanism like embryology focuses on....I would just go ahead and learn it all, just cuz its so cool!!!

This sounds more like generation time in the life cycle than the actual reproduction mechanism like embryology focuses on....I would just go ahead and learn it all, just cuz its so cool!!!
lmao have fun with that =)

did you have any questions on plant reproduction and/or embryology? i am studying embryology right now from shaum's and i noticed that plant embryology/reproduction is not listed as one of the topics for the DAT on the 'testing program' guide from ADA.

thanks

I just took it couple of days ago. Let me just say this... be prepared for anything. Expect the unexpected.