if you like sex read this post

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nichols195

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
haha, made you look

now that i have your attention....what is the definition of a reject? does that mean not hearing anything back after a secondary has been turned in or does it mean you received a letter saying you are not under consideration?

questoin 2....when is it time to start panicking if you havent heard back from a school after you've sent in the 2ndary....i finished one of mine about 4 weeks ago and havent heard anything....finished 3 others 3 weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from them either....is this normal? what is normal response time lag for most schools? thanks a lot....

Members don't see this ad.

Alright, you got me with your topic!:) I would say you are rejected when you get the letter that tells you that you are no longer under consideration.

Some schools will take forever to let you know your status. As I recall last year, there were some people that were notified of interviews as late as March. So, there is still hope!

Originally posted by nichols195
now that i have your attention....what is the definition of a reject?

Someone who resorts to using sex to get someone to answer their SDN post?

(kidding!)

But hmm...if you haven't heard back, it's still early. 3-4 weeks is not that long, in many cases. Interview season runs for a while...

Members don't see this ad :)