Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

if you like sex read this post

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nichols195, Nov 24, 2002.

1. nichols195

nichols195 Member
    7+ Year Member

haha, made you look

now that i have your attention....what is the definition of a reject? does that mean not hearing anything back after a secondary has been turned in or does it mean you received a letter saying you are not under consideration?

questoin 2....when is it time to start panicking if you havent heard back from a school after you've sent in the 2ndary....i finished one of mine about 4 weeks ago and havent heard anything....finished 3 others 3 weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from them either....is this normal? what is normal response time lag for most schools? thanks a lot....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Medical123

Medical123 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Alright, you got me with your topic!:) I would say you are rejected when you get the letter that tells you that you are no longer under consideration.

Some schools will take forever to let you know your status. As I recall last year, there were some people that were notified of interviews as late as March. So, there is still hope!

4. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Someone who resorts to using sex to get someone to answer their SDN post?

(kidding!)

But hmm...if you haven't heard back, it's still early. 3-4 weeks is not that long, in many cases. Interview season runs for a while...

5. i dont like sex! :rolleyes:

good luck though! :cool:

6. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member