1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

If you re-take...will it be in august?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DrSal, Apr 18, 2004.

1. DrSal

DrSal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey y'all,

well, i really have no idea how i did on this exam. But i know that i can'st spend my summer studying for htis thing over again, and don't know if i could improve 3+ points in that time.

So who else is gonna try to do something else...and maybe re-take next year..or just later in life?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. derf

derf Ohio Land
    7+ Year Member

actually, heard its much easier in summer. remember, April difficulty > August difficulty = more retesters = couple of hundred grand extra for AAMC. Remember this formula, it may be on the MCAT :laugh:

4. no-see-um

no-see-um Bindaas
    5+ Year Member

If that were indeed the formula, wouldn't the MCAT be perpetually hard forever and ever? ;)