1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

If you re-take...will it be in august?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DrSal, Apr 18, 2004.

1. DrSal

DrSal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey y'all,

well, i really have no idea how i did on this exam. But i know that i can'st spend my summer studying for htis thing over again, and don't know if i could improve 3+ points in that time.

So who else is gonna try to do something else...and maybe re-take next year..or just later in life?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. derf

derf Ohio Land
    7+ Year Member

actually, heard its much easier in summer. remember, April difficulty > August difficulty = more retesters = couple of hundred grand extra for AAMC. Remember this formula, it may be on the MCAT :laugh:

4. no-see-um

no-see-um Bindaas
    5+ Year Member

If that were indeed the formula, wouldn't the MCAT be perpetually hard forever and ever? ;)