If you really think that you just have to work hard and stand out to succeed in pharmacy...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmtoCS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why not enjoy life a little and travel to some of these destinations below that have a Level 4 Travel Advisory? You only live once, after all.

Iraq
Iran
Mali
Central African Republic
Yemen
South Sudan
Burkina Faso
Syria
Somalia
Afghanistan
North Korea
Libya
Venezuela
Hubei, China
Colima, Mexico
Guerrero, Mexico
Michoacán, Mexico
Sinaloa, Mexico
Tamaulipas, Mexico
North Kivu, DRC
South Kivu, DRC
Ituri, DRC
Jammu, India
Kashmir, India
North Caucasus, Russia
Crimea, Russia

You're young, healthy, and street smart. All you need to do is take some safety precautions. Then you'll be safe from terrorism, crime, kidnappings, arbitrary detentions, and infectious diseases!

Edit: forgot Venezuela

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Any particular reason you left off Venezuela?

Reactions: 1 users
For even bigger thrills, visit one of the above destinations while wearing a MAGA hat. Surely putting THAT on your resume will make you stand out from the other snowflakes....

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
For even bigger thrills, visit one of the above destinations while wearing a MAGA hat. Surely putting THAT on your resume will make you stand out from the other snowflakes....

Truthfully, doing anything with a MAGA hat will get you bigger thrills (or mugged, beat up, killed).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Truthfully, doing anything with a MAGA hat will get you bigger thrills (or mugged, beat up, killed).

Depends where you live. Where I live wearing a MAGA hat is common.

You forgot to add smoking cigarettes to your PSA. You guys might as well try to get the whole world to drive correctly on the road

So on a side note:

I have the opportunity to visit my in-laws in French Polynesia during a small break in my pharmacy program. May be a shocker, but Im doing this without pulling any student loans out. Saved enough and balanced the excel spreadsheet to enjoy white sand beaches a few months out before starting back up on my IPPE rotations and the start of a new academic year. Counting down the months...

Just saying, you only live once.

Nope. If you wanna stand out and look smart, you wear a MATH hat. #yanggang

He dropped out of the race. There goes my freedom dividend :(
He’ll be back. He also had much more resounding effect than any other candidate on both sides in recent history. It isnt easy for average american to accept a smart, logical, humane candidate that is asian.

He’ll be back. He also had much more resounding effect than any other candidate on both sides in recent history. It isnt easy for average american to accept a smart, logical, humane candidate that is asian.

Sadly, if it was a Caucasian candidate who promised $1000/mo he would easily win. Maybe Yang can win in 2024.

I think they're looking for pharmacists in Wuhan.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I think they're looking for pharmacists in Wuhan.
To do what? Pharmacists can't diagnose, they don't know how to interact with patients holistically, they can't prescribe, and there isn't even a coronavirus vaccine yet if you're trying to make the "they can give coronavirus shots like they do the flu shots" argument. In other words, pharmacists are useless when it comes to public health emergencies. Nice try though.

they are actually pharmacists
Yeah well pharmacists in asian countries are more like shopkeepers who sell drugs and have no medical training. You can become a "pharmacist" by simply graduating high school so it's all semantics. Pharmacist, grocery bag boy, it's all one and the same. The American PharmD is getting closer to that each year though, which is saddening to see.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah well pharmacists in asian countries are more like shopkeepers who sell drugs and have no medical training. You can become a "pharmacist" by simply graduating high school so it's all semantics. Pharmacist, grocery bag boy, it's all one and the same. The American PharmD is getting closer to that each year though, which is saddening to see.
Actually that's not true. Pharmacist in Asian countries also have to go to pharmacy school. The only difference is there's no PharmD. It's just a bachelors which saves them time and money.

Well it's probably too dangerous to go out to vote if there is like a massive viral epidemic going on anyhow.

I thought Science was supposed to make everyone smarter and everyone will have jobs.