If you went by air to Baylor Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boarderdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview @ Baylor and was wondering which airport is best to fly into. I heard there is a shuttle service but how do I find out where (which airport) to get the shuttle and what the schedule is?

I heard that some people have taken the bus from the airport to the medical center. Any recommendations on that?

I have time to blow since I'm going to fly in the night before and leave the day after.

--Just to save some cash.

Members don't see this ad.

I flew into hobby, and I didn't have time to figure out bus/shuttle/metro, so I just took a cab. I can tell you that will cost basically exactly $30. It was the same price back, too.

Fly into Hobby... it's the closest to the school. Also, get a hotel near the medical center. Usually the hotels in the medical center have shuttles that will take you from the airport to the hotel, hotel to the school, the school to the airport.

I flew into IAH, was going to take a shuttle until I realized that the medical center is almost the last stop on the shuttle's route (read: 2 or 3 hr of driving time) and a round trip ticket was about $50. Instead, I rented a car for almost the same amount $54 and had a place to stash my stuff during the interview, not to mention I could drive myself to Baylor and my student host, ect.