Status (Visible)
i would be a honda civic, because i'm cheap(price) and efficient :thumbup:

About the Ads

Cju101

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I'd be an old ford truck....It might not be the best looking thing, but it's very reliable

Dr.Biassi

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Definitely an Impala... strong for the long road that is pharmacy school

ForcedEntry

Lilo got stitched
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
since im addicted to mustangs.....and im "fast"..lol wow so many perverse things to be said here i think ill stop!

dustin

I'm pretty sure the ladies prefer something not so quick out of the gate. You may not want to share your mustang id with them. Try something big and slow. :laugh:

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
i'd be a mercedez benz cls 55 amg..its fast and smooth..and did i mention expensive??

cystapharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
id be a honda civic cuz like they say (err i made up): you are what you drive :D
plus i dont require a lot of fuel to keep me going cuz i'm always up and runnin.:D

About the Ads

Lindsey129

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Kentucky
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
i'd be a mercedez benz cls 55 amg..its fast and smooth..and did i mention expensive??

Definitely have to say Mercedes as well. SL 500 for me. Very girly and also expensive!
My boyfriend is a salesperson at a Mercedes/BMW dealership and sometimes gets to take cars home, so I'm getting pretty educated about these awesome cars (not to mention spoiled!) Nice choice of the CLS though!

Ray1234

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I will be Toyota Priyus. Hybrid. Environment friendly. Very efficient fuel consumption, can save a lot of $$$$$ . LOL

HannahDH

Immunologist
10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2007
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I would be a Toyota Prius, reliable, dependable, low maintenance, less harmful for the environment and does the same point A to point B job.

awww

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
id be a honda civic cuz like they say (err i made up): you are what you drive :D
:D

So I guess that would apply to me as well? lol

But I rather be a Lexus RX400h. I can lessen my carbon footprint, save the enviroment in luxury.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.