Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

If you will be in St. Louis (read this!)

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

So if you need a ride in St. Louis or you are going to be getting a ride to a hotel or wherever from a metro station and you need a cab; I would recommend this guy called Donald from Yellow Cabs.
    He drove me and Jalbrekt all around and is a great guy! He said he didn't mind if we posted his number up here for others to use...so if anyone is interested - it is:
    (314)882-0691 -> Donald

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

did you guys go out and party after the interview? damn, sounds fun.

Have fun galavanting while I'm stuck in classes :(

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Wasup Scott,
    Yea...I was trying so hard after the SLU interview to find someone who wasn't flying out right away but everyone was leaving! :(
    So I ended up walking about a total of 5 miles through the city and walked to the arch and was going to go to the cardinals game but it was sold out; At Vandy...now that's a different story...partied all night long :) Vanderbilt really impressed me...

5. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.

Pre-Veterinary
    Yeah, Donald was really cool. Highly recommended. Might I say that I really like Baylor now. I'll probably call you in the next couple of days scoob. I'm sure you loved partying with your 5 girls you were staying with.